Soft

The members all knew that Yoongi has a soft spot for their maknae.
It's pretty obvious since he smiles more often with her, treats her nicely and cuddles with her during naps and bedtime.
Heck, he wouldn't even let anyone steal her from him once they start to cuddle.
Since he's a major softie for her they decided to film him being all soft.

Their manager started to put cameras all over the house, except the bathroom of course.
Jin giggled as Namjoon almost got scolded by their manager.
"All set! Lets turn them on!"We turn the cameras on and wait for Yoongi and Jia to arrive.

"We're home!"Jia announced and placed her shoes at the side.
The boys acknowledged both of their presence.
"Babygirl..I'm tired can we go cuddle?"Yoongi pouts at her and she giggles.
"Of course we can, I'm just going to wash up okay?"He whines since she takes so long washing herself.
"But you take too long."He pouts even more and locked her in in his embrace.
"I'll try to be quick okay?"He kisses her forehead and head towards the nearest bath.

Yoongi head towards his bedroom, having a change of clothes and cleansing his face.
He lays on his bed bored out of his mind, waiting for Jia to finish up.

"Oppa~"Jia jumped onto the bed and immediately cuddles Yoongi.
"Lets sleep~"

"Jia?"She rubs her eyes and sees Jin.
"Can you help me with something?"
She nods and tries to get out of Yoongi's grip.
"Oppa!I need to help Jinnie.!"
Yoongi mumbles something and holds me even tighter.
I struggle even more and Jin laughs at me.
"I guess I'll ask the others, sleep well!"He kissed my forehead and exit the room.
"Oppa."I whine.
"What~"He groans and opens his eyes.
"I was supposed to help Jinnie Oppa."I pout and he shrugs.
"hmph."I huff and face the other way, him facing my back side.
"I'm sorry babe, but I need my time with you."He pulls me back into his embrace, placing a kiss on my collarbone.

Let's just say once ARMY's saw the video the ship got even more famous and big.
They awed at their fluffy moments.

__________________

😍😍😍😍