Injury

Practicing for the upcoming MAMA 2016, Jia was panting hard as they finish dancing to their BS&T performance.

"JiJi, drink some water!"Jin reminded her dongsaeng and she immedietly follows his instruction.

"MAMA is in 2 days and I'm nervous as heck!"She complains as Jungkook pats the towel againts her cheek.
"Take it easy!Im sure we'll do great!" Namjoon smiled and I sighed.
"I'll just mess up everything!"I crouched down on the floor and hide my face in my hands.
"Yah!Think positive."Jimin encouraged us all.
I smile and we continue practicing.

_____________

Its finally the day!
MAMA 2016!

It's finally our turn to perform and I'm nervous as heck!

As we were dancing BS&T I missed a step causing me to step my left foot wrong.
I wince as the pain increases Avery dance move I make, I still continue to dance and endure the pain.

After our performance we went back to our seats and I didn't say anything about the pain I'm feeling.

"Artist of the Year Award goes to.."

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"

I look up in shock and happiness as we hear our group name.
We did a group hug and went to the stage,I held onto Jungkook because of the pain.

The pain has gotten worse

We receive our award thank ARMY.
"ARMY SARANGHAEYO!"
We bow together and get off the stage,but I suddenly collapsed as my left foot couldn't take it anymore.

"Jia-ah!"Jin shouted my name as he approached me quickly.
"What happened?"Tae asked.
"I stepped on my foot wrong during BS&T..."I explain and Namjoon didn't look happy.
"YAH!THAT WAS HOW MANY HOURS AGO.YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US!"He shouted and I look down in guilt.
He sighed.
"Tell us next time."Namjoon carried me backstage in front of the crowd and they went wild,not knowing I was in pain.

"You got us worried!"Hoseok exclaimed.
"Sorry.."I bite my lip.
"Jia-ssi,you should take more rest and avoid dancing for 2 and a half months."The doctor smiled at me and went out the room.
"Get some rest Jia.."Yoongi kissed my temple and they all went out.

I bury my face in my hands as I try to hold my tears.

I can't perform for almost 3 months..
I'm so weak and useless...

I couldn't hold my tears and silently cry.

I'm sorry guys,I'm such a burden..

______________

UPDATEEE😍
AND DID YOU WATCH THE NEW MV

IDOL IS SUCH A BOP!!!