Dinner..?

"Dinner's ready!"

The eight members all sat on their seats as they praise the eldest.
They eat their food while chatting about their day, but the female member wasn't really in the mood.
Jungkook, the fellow maknae, noticed that.

They all knew that Jia was on her period but usually she's always hungry for Jin's cooking, but she's just playing with her food.
Jungkook decided to not mind it until it gets worse and continued eating his food.

"This food is so bland." Jia decided to speak up and the table turned silent in seconds.
"What do you mean bland, you haven't even taken a single bite." Jin retorted back, keeping in Jia's anger and decided to be patient.
The youngest rolled her eyes and left the table, quite harshly.
"Yah, Park Jia!"Namjoon warned in a seemingly cold voice.
Jia didn't look back and went straight to her room.
"She's rude today.."Jin fumes, getting up to face the girl.

"Hyung! I-I'll go talk to her.." The other maknae speaks up, slightly hesitant since he's well..the youngest male member.
"Ok Kook..."Yoongi gave him the 'ok' sign he needed and the younger immedietly rushed towards the girl's room to confront her.

"Jia, baby?" Jungkook slowly enters the room as he finds nothing but blankets on the bed and random stuff on the couch.
"Jia, are you in there?"Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door, hearing a 'hm' back at him.

He enters the bathroom finding the girl sitting on the floor blankly staring at the wall.
He sits beside her and she immedietly snuggled with him.
"Ji..What's wrong?"Kook runs his hand through her hair, providing warmth to the shivering member.
"Maybe we should talk on your bed, it's cold here.."He carries her to the bed, placing blankets over them, cuddling each other for warmth.

"Let's talk about it."

"Kookie, a-am I f-fat?"

"What have we told about reading those damn comments Jia!" Jungkook scolds her and she slightly flinches at the tone he is using.
"I-I'm sorry, b-but I just can't h-elp it.."She sniffles, trying her best to hold in the tears.
"Hey..I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. It's just that those people are wrong Jia! You are so perfect, your not fat, your talented, your so beautiful, what more could we ask for?"Jungkook kisses her forehead and she's now crying her eyes out.
"I love you so much Jia. We all love you."They ended cuddling and talking for a few hours and they decided to just sleep afterwards.

"Aww, look at those two!"
"So cute!!"
"Picture them!"
"Shh! Be quiet!!"
"So cute, but me and Jia are cuter together."

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

ENJOYYYY