𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚝.3

Beginne am Anfang

"Uh yeah she's actually over there."

He pointed towards her, she was a very gorgeous girl, dirty blonde hair with slight curls and a flower sundress. She was talking to another man.

"You should probably go keep an eye on her, it seems like she's getting out of control. She's talking to another guy." Tom said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"It doesn't bother me."

"Really? Well the key is to always have control over her, that way she doesn't escape you."

He gripped my waist once more while he said that, to which I released myself from and shook my head. He looked a little embarrassed.

"Should probably keep working on that huh Tom?"

He chuckled a little bit.

"Right. Anyways, Y/N and I will be going now. Bye Flynn."

"Im not going with you Tom. And it's Finn, not Flynn."

"Cmon Y/N let's go."

"No."

He sighed and left. I smiled at Finn once more.

"Sorry about him. He's a fucking piece of shit."

"I see that now."

We both chuckled and just stared at eachother enjoying each other's company.

"How much longer do you have left with him?"

"Two weeks. And you with...?"

"Oh Clarissa! I have 4 weeks left with her."

"Do you like her?"

"Yeah she's a great girl, but I like her platonically. She's great, but she's still hung over this guy, the guy she's was talking to. They were together for 2 years, and then the system split them up. But even if she wasn't still hung up over him, I still wouldn't like her romantically. Still thinking about this other girl."

As he said that his cheeks started turning red, and his smile got wider. And so did mine.

"What about Tom? I'm sure you're head over heels in love with him."

He chuckled, his laugh making me weak at the knees. I could've collapsed, and Tom still would've been eye fucking other girls. I laughed too.

"No way in hell im staying with him. Coach said it detected signs of detest between the two of us."

"No way! I'm glad you're not staying with that shithead."

"Me too."

Our conversation was interrupted by the newly engaged couple clinking their champagne classes with a fork.

"Thank you all, for being here today. We've invited you all, not only to celebrate with us, but to prove, that the system truly does work. I have found the love of my life! Please! Be patient! It took a lot of time before I finally met Ryan, and I don't regret waiting that long. There is hope for all of us. You all have a soulmate. Thank you, continue enjoying the party."