SORTA SMUT! Dirty Mouth (Squip x Reader)

Start from the beginning

The Squip either didn't notice or didn't react. "I told you not to turn me off during upgrading. Now look what you've done- you can't even speak," he ridicules. Then he smirked, "Actually, this is great for me!"

You glared at him and opened your mouth, only to snap it close. You began to search the room until you found a pen and notepad. On it you wrote, "FIX MY VOICE NOW!"

He chuckled meanly and shake his head with a simper. "I'll be having some fun with this first. Just for a little while."

It lasted the rest of the weekend.

Your parents were out on a trip for those three days, conveniently, which meant you were stuck alone without your own voice and the stupid annoying Squip. He mocked you constantly about your speech recognition and you could only write insults so fast before he'd purposely disappear.

It was horrible. Not to mention that this new upgrade made your Squip much bolder. He'd insult you stronger, laugh louder, and he'd even begun to flirt with you. It wasn't anything too new, you'd had a flirty friendship with him but now he used legitimate pick-up lines and making comments about your ass and how hot you looked when mad at him. He'd leave you a blushing mess.

Today was the final straw, however. You could not stand the flirty and the insults without getting to shoot any back.

"Hey, hot-stuff," the Squip said before plopping on the couch next to you. You mouthed 'leave me alone' to which he laughed. "Whatever; without me, you'd have probably killed yourself by now. Do you realize how lame you were in the beginning? Seriously."

Oh now you were really ticked. Being told how lame you were and are didn't help your agitated state. You mouthed 'leave me alone' again but he just ignored you and continued to insult you.

"Speaking of 'leaving alone' I think that you need to leave alone all that chocolate and junk. No way you'll get in Chloe's cliche if you're binging a bunch of food. Which you do... all the time," a contemplative look took over his face, soon followed by a worried one. "For real, do you need to see a doctor?"

You gave him the finger and grabbed your notepad. He patiently waited for you to write.

"I'm fine. I can eat what I want. Fuck Chloe and fuck you."

The Squip kept a straight face, "I'm just trying to help." With that you began to furiously write on a fresh page.

"Fuck off with your help, you Wannabe-Hobo-Version-Eric William Morris-Orange Tic-Tac After Tasting-Loser-Fucker."

And oh snap that was not okay with Squip. His body tenses up and his entire face turned red, even his eyes! He was not okay with your insult... you just wondered which part.

"You bitch," he seethed. "At least I can talk."

You wrote on your notepad, "Wow, you REALLY got me there, Squippy."

He glared, getting more infuriated, "Huh, so you don't miss your voice anymore? I can change that."

"Try me, bitch," you wrote.

Then his face got really scary- he ripped your notepad and pen right out of your hand and threw it across the room. You yelled at him in your head, what the hell-

And then oh god, he was on top of you. He was angry. Your Squip was angry and on top of you. This was going to be real fun. His hands were on either side of your head and your legs between his. He brought one of his hands over, carefully, as if you would break, to stroke your face. The only sounds in the room were breathing and the sound of skin on skin.