Epilogue

Epilogue

After two years:

Khushi gave birth to a baby boy Aryan and Anjali too gave birth to a girl named as Anusha. Arnav left his ACP job. Since, both Akash and Manohar were not there, the burden of AR fell on Arnav. So, he resigned to police job and took over AR.

Akash, Manohar and Manorama came out of the prison as they completed their two years of punishment.

Manorama hugged Manohar and her son after seeing them after two years. The trio had an emotional reunion.

"I missed you both" said Manorama crying.

"We missed you too" said Manohar and Akash.

"Where shall we go now ?"asked Manorama.

Manohar and Akash too looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"To Our house" came a voice from behind and the trio turned to see Arnav and Shyam standing there.

Both came near them.

"Let's go to our home Chachu" said Arnav.

Manohar, Manorama and Akash looked at Arnav shocked. They never thought that they will get a place again in the house.

" But..."Manohat stammered.

"Are you still angry with me Chachu ?"asked Arnav.

"No Chote. We are not angry on you. We know we deserve this.. But Amma..." stopped Manohar not knowing what to say.

"Dadi is angry with you still but you are her son and she loves you Chachu. Also, she is not in a position to bother all these" said Arnav.

"What happened to Sasumaa ?"asked Manorama. Arnav could see a change in his Chachi's behaviour. She doesn't seem like earlier Manorama who had a lot of attitude.

"Nothing Serious Chachi. Age related health issues. And we all think Dadi should be happy seeing all her children at the last stage of her life" said Shyam.

The trio agreed to come to Shantivan.

On the other side, Payal and Karan came out of the police station. They saw their father waiting for them.

"Papa" both of them rushed to him but Mr. Gupta moved away from them.

"Sit in the car. Let's move to home" said Mr. Gupta.

Both of them sat in the car and Mr.Sharma drove off to their house.

Karan and Payal entered the house along with their father. They observed their father who lost weight. They looked around for their mother.

"Papa. Where is Mumma ?"asked Karan.

"She is in upstairs in the second room. Go and see her" said Mr.Sharma.

Though confused, Karan and Payal went to the room. They were shocked seeing their mother who is bedridden. A Nurse is there who is talking with her.

"Maa" both Karan and Payal rushed to her.

Mrs.Sharma looked at her children and had tears.

"What happened to you ?"asked Payal.