Part 6

Part 6

In RM:

Arnav came downstairs for his breakfast when he saw his beloved jiju Shyam there.

"Good morning jiju. When did you came ?"asked Arnav smiling to him.

"Today early morning Sale saheeb. I couldn't resist myself when I came to know that ACP sir is going to lose his freedom and be jailed for lifetime. I pity you Arnav." said Shyam in a dramatic tone.

Arnav and Akash chuckled hearing it.

"Don't laugh now. Your good days will be gone once you got married just like my good days are gone as soon as I married your Di." said Shyam.

"Oh really." Came a voice from Anjali who is behind them hearing the talks, " Poor Shyamji. Your good days are gone naa. No problem. Then I will return back your good olden days."

"Anju. I didn't mean it" said Shyam trying to cover it.

" Haan I know what you mean" Anjali was going to say something but Arnav tried to divert his sister to save his jijaji.

"Di. What did you do in my phone yesterday ?"asked Arnav.

"What did I do ?" asked Anjali confused.

"You saved someone's name in my mobile as Jaan. You didn't even said to me" said Arnav.

"Oh.. That. Yes, I saved your soon to be wife's mobile number only. Why ??Didn't you like her name as Jaan. Do you have some other name ?"asked Anjali in teasing tone.

Arnav tried to hide his smile and blush hearing it. Anjali and Shyam chuckled seeing him.

"But Akash. What happened ?Why are you looking at bit worried ?"asked Anjali.

"Nothing Di." said Akash.

"Really ?"asked Anjali frowning at him.

"Yeah Di.. It is just there is an early meeting and I have to live" said Akash.

"Ok. I will serve you first then" said Anjali and started serving him.

By then Nani, Ratna and Manorama came there wishing them good morning. Soon, they carried out the breakfast.

Akash got down from his car and looked at the temple. He entered the temple looking for someone. He searched for the person and finally found her at the backside of the garden. He can see she is in a foul mood.

He went and stood infront of her who is murmuring curses to someone. He very well knew that someone is none other than himself. He cleared his throat to gain her attention and it did work. She looked up at him angrily. She stood up and was going but Akash held her hand calling "Payal."

"Don't you dare Mr.Raizada" said Payal jerking off his hand.

"Get lost from my sight" said Payal.

"Payal. I am sorry for what happened" said Akash with a pitiful face.

"Take your sorry and get lost. I don't need it" Payal spatted on his face.

"Atleast listen to what I say" said Akash.

"What will you say ?? haan. That you forgot about our dinner date. Your busy romancing with your work in your office and me like a fool waited for three hours to turn up which you didn't. Even your damn phone is in silent mode" shouted Payal.

" I know. I am sorry. There was a last minute meeting and I can't avoid it" said Akash.

"You could have informed me then. I wouldn't have made fool of myself waiting for you there" said Payal gritting his teeth.