Part 2

Part 2

In the evening:

Raizadas started for Gupta house in their cars.

"HHBB.. Bhabi atleast now say where we are going?"asked Manorama. She was asked to get ready.

"Have patience Chachi"said Anjali.

"You both are saying this from the past one hour" said Manorama but Anjali and Ratna stayed silent. They don't want to spill the beans to Manorama before. If they did, she will do something definitely to stop them from seeing any girl.. They both doesn't have any enmity with her but they can't bear Manorama's nagging to make Sheetal as Arnav's wife.

After few minutes, the car stopped in front of a house in lakshmi nagar.. Ratna and Anjali got down.. Devyani too got down.. Manorama looked around the location with grumpy face.

"Bhabhi.. Why did you brought us to a low class locality?"asked Manorama making a face.

Then Panditji came there wishing them.

"Namaste Ratna ji "said Pundit.

"Namaste.. Is this the house?"asked Ratna. Panditji nodded his head.

"Let's go then" said Ratna.

"Bhabi. You still didn't say why we came here? I won't come until you say why we came here" said Manorama.

Anjali was frustrated and said, "We came to see a bride for Chote"

"WWHATT!!"almost shouted Manorama, "You people didn't say to me about this. Bhabi, you said you brought an alliance for Arnav Bitwa and here, you came to see the girl"

The trio neglected her and went inside the house. Manorama followed them quickly.

In RM:

Raizadas returned from Gupta house. They all settled down in the hall. Akash and Manohar are also present but Arnav straightely went to his room.

"Maa. What do you think about the alliance?"asked Ratna.

Devyani nodded positively smiling, " I liked the girl and her manners soo much"

"Hai naa Dadi. Even I liked her soo much" said Anjali.

"HHBB. But Bhabi, do you think they will match our status? They are middle class people and above all they are orphans. They don't even have AC in their home. How will Arnav Bitwa adjust there ? And what will our relatives say about our Raizada reputation. We, Raizadas, are bringing a normal middle class girl as our bahu. How could you even introduce her to our friends and relatives" Said Manorama with displease.

"Mano, I want a bahu not a showpiece. What's wrong with Khushi? She is beautiful and well educated. And why Chote has to adjust there? Khushi will come to this house after marriage." Said Ratna.

"I said what I have to. Then it's your wish..I don't trust these middle class girls" said Manorama and went away.

"Bhabhi. Don't worry. You don't consider Manorama's opinion. Ask for Chote's opinion. If he is Ok, then we can proceed" said Manohar.

Ratna nodded her head.