Part 23

Part 23

NK smiled hearing it, "What happened when I went to police to know about death mystery of my sister ? The police who were bribed by your Chachu wasn't ready to hear my pleas and your ladli chachi called me and threatened me. We, middle class people are nothing in front of your rich people's money and power ASR. No one hears us. If we still move forwards by stubbornness, then we will be killed or our family will be harmed. Ask your Chachi how she threatened to kill my family if I dig further about Lavanya's case. I have a doubt ASR. I heard that you are a strict officer, then say me what will you do now on learning about brother and chacha – Chachi crimes. Just now, you said to me not to take law into my hands. So, I will leave it to you now. What will you do ? Will you arrest you brother and his parents ?"

"Yes, ofcourse. Why not ? For me, duty comes first. Whoever is the culprit, I will keep them behind the bars." Said Arnav.

Manorama looked at Arnav shocked while Akash and Manohar had an expected look.

"B..But Arnav bitwa. Akash didn't touched the girl. Only his friends raped her" said Manorama thinking this will make Arnav leave them.

"Then why did you interfered in the case ? You should have shut up Chachi but No, you used Raizada's influence to free them" said Arnav.

"You know about your brother.. Don't you ? He will never leave his that bastard friends in adversity. Those three begged him to save them or they will die. So, he threatened us if we won't save them, he too will die along with them. Then your chachi forced me to take this step. I have always warned this boy to stay away from them but he never listened to me" said Manohar for the first time.

"That was just an excuse Chachu" said Arnav.

Manohar sighed hearing Arnav's words. He is true.

"I am taking you three(Akash, Manohar and Manorama, then turning) and you three (NK, Karan and Payal) into custody" said Arnav.

That is when NK's mobile rang. He lifted the call seeing unknown number. Before he could say something, Aman took the phone and put on loud speaker.

"Hello Mr.NK" said the voice.

"Who are you ?"asked NK confused.

" You can't recognize my voice. How could you NK Bhai ? I am the next in your list to kill your sister's murderers and you can't recognize me. Too bad" said the voice.

"Ankush!" called NK.

"Haan yes. It's me Ankush." Said Ankush gritting his teeth, " How dare you ? You killed my both friends and now planning to kill me"

Arnav signaled everyone to be silent and asked NK to talk with him. NK nodded his head.

"How do you know about that ?"asked NK.

"Ohh. That.. Two days back, my car broke down near your Lakshmi Nagar area. I came there searching for a mechanic. There, I saw you and Karan entering your house. I came to talk with you and guess what I heard everything you both were planning to kill me. Then I saw your sister Lavanya's photo in the house and understood everything. Even Payal too was involved. Isn't it ?" Said Ankush.

NK and Karan looked at each other.

"Why are you silent now ? Did you thought it is easy to kill me?"asked Ankush.