Part 10

Part 10

After three months:

Raizada Mansion:

It was morning and the house members are in a run. The younger son of Raizada house, Akash Singh Raizada's marriage with Payal Sharma is in two days. Today is the haldi. Ladies are busy with those preparations.

Khushi entered their room and saw her husband sleeping peacefully still. She just nodded her head with a sigh and opened the curtains of their bed room making the room lit with sunlight.

Arnav, who was sleeping scrunched his eyebrows with sudden light

"Khushi. Close the curtains" said Arnav covering the bedsheet fully over his face.

"Ji Nahi. It is already 8'o clock Arnavji. We are going to start Akashji's haldi within an hour. I have kept your clothes on recliner. Get up now" said Khushi.

Arnav tossed inside the bedsheet for few minutes and opened the bedsheet to view his beautiful wife's face but she was nowhere to be seen. She already left the room keeping his clothes to wear. Sulking, he went into washroom to get ready otherwise his mother and now his wife will rip him alive. Both Mother in law and Daughter in law made a great team in these three months.

"Akashji. Are you ready ?"came Khushi into Akash's room who is on the phone.

" Ok. Come soon" said Akash disconnecting the call.

"Sorry for disturbing you Akashji" said Khushi.

"There is nothing like that Bhabhi. I am just talking with my friends." Said Akash.

"Ohh. You said they are arrived yesterday." Said Khushi.

"Yeah. Now, they started from their hotel to here." Said Akash.

"Ok.. Dadi asked me to bring you down if you are ready" said Khushi.

"Yeah. I am ready Bhabhi. IS Bhai ready too ?"asked Akash.

"It is your marriage Akashji not your Bhai's." said Khushi smiling, " But, yes, he is getting ready"

"Khushi!! Khushi!!" they both heard Arnav shouting out for Khushi from their room.

"Haan. Your Bhai can't even let me live in peace. You go downstairs Akashji" said Khushi and went from there stomping her foot.

Akash smiled seeing it and left for downstairs.