Part 5

Part 5

Arnav came out of the office to leave for home. He went to the car parking when he found out Sheetal standing there irritated.

"Sheetal" called Arnav. Sheetal turned and looked at Arnav.

"Any problem ?"asked Arnav.

"Hmm. Nothing. My car's tyre is punctured" said Sheetal.

"Oh no problem. Come with me. I will drop you at home" said Arnav.

" No Arnav. It's ok. You leave, I will book a cab" said Sheetal.

"Sheetal. Why are you being formal ? I have dropped you many times. Come in" said Arnav.

Sheetal sighed and entered into the car.

The journey was a silent one until Arnav said "What happened Sheetal ? Why are you soo silent ? You will talk in dozens always"

Sheetal faked a smile and said, " Nothing. Just like that. Anyway Congratulations"

Arnav looked at her confused.

" I mean I heard you talking with Aman. Your marriage is in a one month naa" said Sheetal.

Arnav understood why she is dull now. Sheetal have feelings for him and it is quite difficult for anyone to know that the person whom they love are going to be someone else's. But he can't help it. He have never seen Sheetal more than a friend.. She was just a good friend and colleague.

"Thank you" said Arnav.

No one talked after that. Soon Sheetal house arrived and Arnav stopped the car.

Before getting down the car, Sheetal turned to Arnav and asked, " Can I ask you a question Arnav ?"

Arnav nodded his head.

"In all these months after I proposed, didn't you once had any feelings for me ? Atleast for a second" asked Sheetal looking expectantly.

Arnav lowered his head, " I am sorry Sheetal"

Tears formed in Sheetal's eyes, " It's Ok. Bye". Saying this, she got off the car and ran into the house.

Arnav looked at her retreating figure feeling sorry. But he can't help it. His heart never experienced Dhak Dhaks for any girl until he saw Khushi.

In RM:

Arnav entered the house only to witness his family sitting in the hall.

"Chote" Anjali exclaimed happily, ran and hugged him.

" I am soo happy" said Anjali.

Arnav directly went to his mother, "Mumma. How can you do this ? Seriously, marriage within a month"

" Haan Chote. What's the problem ?"asked Ratna.

"Why are you hurrying soo much ?" asked Arnav.

" I am not hurrying Chote. I just want to happen it soon. When we got a good girl, then why should we postpone it. Also, Punditji said your marriage should happen now only according to your horoscope. If not now, then he said me to wait for one year. Should I wait for an year ? " Said Ratna.

" You and Your horoscopes" muttered Arnav. Ratna heard it but choose to be silent.

" Ok Leave it. Did you apply for the leave ?"asked Ratna.