Part 15

Part 15

The Same Night:

In Arshi Room:

Khushi came out of the washroom changing into her night wear. She just sat down on the bed thinking deeply.

Arnav came into the room from the poolside.

"What are you thinking ?"asked Arnav.

"Nothing. Everything went well" said Khushi, " I am soo tired"

"I can see that" said Arnav, " Sleep now"

"Arnavji. You still didn't say me what you are gifting for Akashji and Payalji" asked Khushi.

"It is Surprise!" said Arnav.

"It should be surprise for them not to me" said Khushi pouting.

"Ok Ok. I have made preparations for their honeymoon. I am going to give them tomorrow" said Arnav.

"Oh.. Good. You could have said to me earlier" said Khushi.

Arnav shrugged his shoulders, " Now sleep"

Next morning:

Arnav is in the room getting ready for office when Akash entered the room.

"Good morning Bhai" Akash wished Arnav.

"Good morning Akash." said Arnav.

'I want to talk with you Bhai" said Akash.

"What is it Akash ?"asked Arnav standing in front of Akash.

" Bhai. You know Arun. He wanted to settle down in India. So, he asked me for a job in AR. What do you say Bhai ?"asked Akash.

" See his performance in previous company and check his back ground. Then, if Chachu and you are satisfied, then proceed" said Arnav.

"But Papa would approve only if you approve it" said Akash.

"Fine then. Bring the details to me. If I find him eligible for AR, I will approve it" said Arnav as a matter of fact.

"Bhai. He is my friend" said Akash.

"That doesn't make him eligible for AR Akash. Learn to keep a line between professional and personal life. Never let personal life over power professional life." Said Arnav.

Akash left from there not knowing what to say. Arnav called the manager of AR and asked him to do back ground check of Arun.

In the Mandir:

Payal attended the pooja as this is her first day in the house.

"Payal Beta.. Since, today is your first day, you need to make sweet" said Dadi.

"Ok Dadi." Said Payal smiling.

Dadi turning to Khushi, " Khushi Bitiya. Show her the kitchen and give her necessary items"

Khushi nodded her head. She turned to Payal and gestured her to follow her. Payal followed her.

Khushi, entered into the kitchen and took out all the ingredients from the shelves.