Part 24

Part 24

Arnav and his team followed Ankush's car who was driving very speed.

"Speed up dammit"shouted Arnav to the driver.

Ankush on the other hand was terrified seeing police following his car. He cursed himself for acting soo foolish and fell into his own trap. He increased the speed of the car when he found the car is getting out of control. He tried to control it but he couldn't. He applied braked to stop the car but the brakes didn't work. Brakes of the car failed. Ankush was now sweating profusely and trying his best to control the car but of no use. It is out of his control. He tried to jump out of the car but the doors were jammed.

Soon, the car is out of his control totally and finally it dashed through the railing of the bridge and fell into the river.

The police who are following the car were shocked seeing it.. They got down and looked into the river which is full of water.

"Call the rescue team soon." Shouted Arnav to his subordinates.

Khushi, on the other hand is led to the hospital. Aman informed the family and everyone including Akash, Manohar and Manorama came there.

Doctor examined Khushi and said the wound is deep. She was taken into ICU and immediately started treatment.

Aman explained to Ratna and others what happened. Dadi sat down crying hearing what happened. NK too sat down feeling tensed about Khushi. Karan sat beside him keeping his hand on NK's shoulder assuring him.

The rescue team reached to the spot where Ankush's car fell and they started searching for him. After one hour of searching, they found the car and with the help of machines, they brought it out.

The doors of the car were jammed and they removed them. Then they saw Ankush lying dead in the car. They brought the dead body out of the car.

Arnav sighed seeing it.

"Take the body to further process" said Arnav and his subordinates took the body away.

He then rushed to hospital for Khushi.

When he reached, he saw his whole family and even NK, Karan and Payal present at the reception.

"Aman. What are all they doing here ? Why didn't you take them into custody ?"asked Arnav.

"ASR. They requested me to let them stay until Khushi Bhabi is fine" said Aman.

"What !! What happened to Khushi ?" asked Arnav.

"ASR. She was injured naa" asked Aman confused,

"Yes. But wasn't it small injury ?"asked Arnav.

Aman sighed, " NO ASR. The doctor said the injury was deep and taken to ICU"

"ICU!!" exclaimed Arnav, "What did the doctors said ?"