Chapter 1: The Twin Dragons

A village which was in the middle of two mountains, one was the white dragon mountain and the other was the black dragon mountain. The village was known as the twin dragon village, it was a village with wizards, ninjas, samurais, civilians and the most powerful dragon sons. There were only two of them, white dragon son Zark and black dragon son Krysp. They were called the dragon twins, people in the village believed they were the sons of the dragons, and the most powerful, and feared them, they were basically the leader of the village. There were stories in the afar villages that the twin dragons were ruthless, they have destroyed an entire village when they were just kids. Everyone feared them, distant villages, almost other countries knew the stories about them. And just like other people a story of the twin dragons flew into the ears of Zorf a boy of age 10. He heard that the twin dragons had invaded a nearby land and are asking for all the treasure the land have or they will destroy the village. Zorf wanted to meet those twin dragons and see if they were as like the tales which people tell about them.He decided to go to the village which as a little bit far just a day ride and you'll reach the village. Zorf started is adventure not knowing what awaits him.