Chapter 7 a battle with an old friend.

Jace's P.O.V.
I reached to open the door to the Gym,but was swiftly knocked over by someone exiting the building. "Hey watch where you're going pal!" I looked up at the figure,his coat looked oddly familiar. "Dax? That you??" The guy made eye contact with me. "Wait a minute,your that kid with the Soul Shinx,yeah? What was it again??Jack?"

"His name is Jace,jerkwad." Sonja chimed in. "You I remember,Sonja. Still tough as ever." Dax looked at me again. "Wait,what happened to your arm? Unless....Your the kid that got caught in that Avalanche!?" I almost slapped him across the face. Suddenly someone walked out the gym's doors. "Dax you nearly forgot-" She looked around at the situation. She grabbed Dax by his jacket,and made him bow. "IM SO SORRY FOR HIS BEHAVIOR!!" Dax was wrestling with the girl. "Leona! Stop it! This guy bumped into me!!" The girl hit Dax upside the head. "Now you listen to me Dax,Simon Sonoin. You will be respectful or so help me I will kick your ass. Kapiche??" Dax had a look of fear on his face. "Yes Ma'am!!"

"You must be my next challenger!! Come in,I might as well let you and Dax sort out your problem through a battle." We walked in. The Gym was huge! There were sheer cliffs as well as the battlefield looked like it was made of the very earth that we walked on. "Welcome to the Maira City Gym! Here I specialize in the beautiful Rock type. But first I should let you sort things out with my brother." She walked over to the stands,while Dax walked to the other side of the battle field. "So the gym leader is your?" "Oldest sister. Before you ask. She's braver,and stronger than me,also bolder,and kinder." Lilliana stepped to the middle,on the sideline. "I will be the referee for this battle. The battle between Dax Sonoin,and Jace Seacaster,is about to get under way. Trainers may use only 2 Pokémon with no substitutions." I reached for Pixel's Pokéball. Dax reached for one of the 3 on his belt. "Pixel Go!!" Dax grabbed his ball from his belt and threw it. "Shadow,light this place up pal!" The Pokémon he sent out was a Chimchar. But instead of it's usual color,it's flame was blue,and its fur was a black color,and was much fluffier. "Woah! What is that thing?" I grabbed my Pokédex to see what type of shin char this thing was. "Chimchar:Mountain Dweller Variant. A Fire/Dark type. This is what happens when a Female infernape,and a male Zoroark have a child. These Pokémon are much less temperamental than their normal chimcar relatives. They also have the abilities to manipulate any form of Fire nearby them. These Pokémon naturally dwell in the forests around mountains of Ahnma."

"Alright Trainers let the battle begin!"

"Pixel Start this off with Shadow Sneak!" She disappears in the ground and reappeared behind Dax's Chimchar. "Shadow,use Feint attack!" Shadow's hand glowed red,he than flipped pixel over. "Pixel!!" The dust cleared I saw pixel standing there. With her fangs dug into Shadow's right arm. "Pixel use thunder fang!!" Electricity started to surge off of her teeth,and went right into Shadow. "Shadow throw her off with circle throw!!" His chimchar grabbed pixel by the head and threw her across the field. Pixel landed back on her feet. Her fur started to puff up with her breathing. Small surges of the black electricity arcing off of her. "Keep your cool Pix,we've got this. Pixel use shadow sneak!" She disappeared from view. The chimchar turned around in anticipation. Pixel now Use Thunderbolt!!" Black lightning surged out from underneath his chimchar,trapping him in place. "Now come out of the ground and use Thunder fang!" She jumped out of the ground and but down on the chimchar's leg. After too long the little turd was knocked out. "Shadow return. Go,VICTORIA!" He sent out his bunneary. She had a small pink ribbon wrapped around either of her arms. "Victoria,take this kitten down with an icy wind!" She let out a deep breath a white mist covered the field. "Pixel be careful." Patches of her white fur were starting to freeze. "Victoria. Frozen Mine formation!" His bunneary disappeared from sight for a moment. "Stay on guard Pix,stay on guard." I saw small sparks of the black lightning she used start to come off of her. "Now Victoria Jump out from your hiding spot!" "Pix Use Thunder bolt into the ground!! NOW!!!" She let out a massive burst of electricity into the ground before Victoria even surfaced. "Tori!!" Victoria surfaced from beneath Pixel,and nailed her with what little strength she had left. Pixel was KO'd. "Alright nice job Pix. Dante time to soar!!!" My partner came out of his Pokéball with his wings unfolded. "Tori,if we're gonna do this we need to do this now!" Dax started to do his Z-move dance. "Freeze over the fields of Hell. SUBZERO SLAMMER!!"

"Alright Dante,dodge under the beam and hit Tori with a Take down!!"Dante narrowly avoided the beam of the attack covering his wings with a small bit of frost. He than tackled Tori to the ground. "TORI!! Come on get back up!! COME ON!!" Tori Stumbled to her feet. Her breathing was obviously shaky. Her eyes looked a hazy blue color like the sky. "Dax,admit defeat. You have to stop this." "Tori Use Icy Wind!!" Tori tried to breath but she couldn't manage it. Leona jumped out of the stands and wrestled her brother to the ground. "Leona get off of me!!" She gave Dax a glare that could make an army feint. "Look at your partner Dax. Look at what your doing to her." He looked out at the field and said. "TORI USE PLAY ROUGH!!" Tori looked over her shoulder at Dax. Her eyes trembling,her breathing shaky,she looked like she was on the brink of tears. He shoved Lina off of him,and walked onto the field. He didn't comfort his partner he kicked her. "COME ON YOUR STRONGER THAN THIS!!" Tori got up,and ran over to me,and hid behind me. She than passed out. "RAAAGH!!" He ran out of the gym. Without a word all that remained was the broken shell of Victoria's Pokéball. Dante ran over to the small Pokémon that collapsed. He looked up at me with a look in his eyes like. 'Come on!! We gotta help her!!' I picked up the little rabbit,and looked at Leona. "You can come back later." She remarked. "After,you give her a good home,and a Family."

We rushed out of the gym,and carried the Bunneary carefully to the Pokémon Center. The nurse immediately asked. "What happened to this Pokémon!?" I gave a sigh. "Someone who I thought was a friend,pushed this Pokémon to its limits,but insisted that it get back up,and he broke the Pokéball." The nurse took me and the bunneary to one of the observation rooms. I sat down outside the room. While her and her partners scrambled around the room,treating Tori's wounds carefully. After about 30 minutes she walked out with a look on her face that said she was relieved. "She's going to recover..... But,she won't be able to go into the mountains on her own." I looked up at her face. "She's gonna need someone to take care of her. She's needs a trainer." I stood up instantly. "I'll do it. It's my fault she got pushed to her limits like that. I have to take responsibility for what I did." About 2 hours later the little bunneary walked out of the room,and looked at me. "Hi there Luv. We both know that,your trainer abandoned you. But,I'm willing to take care of you,it was my fault that you got hurt like that." She walked forward and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were twinkling like miniature galaxies,her mouth was trembling as well. I pulled a Pokéball out of my bag. A Heal ball in specific. She walked up to it and pressed down the button. She went in with a single tick. I walked out of the hallway to see Lily,Solara,and Sonja setting in the lobby. "Jace! What happened back there,is Tori Okay!?" I grabbed the ball,and sent her out. I noticed that the pink wraps on her arms were replaced with bandages. "Well luv. Welcome to the family!" Dante walked up to her out of Lily's lap. Tori smiled and pat him on the head. "Now,let's go back to the Gym,and finally get our gym badge!!" Tori jumped up onto my shoulder,and Dante started to hover beside me. They both seemed ready to fight,and ready to win.

Pokémon:Fervor Version. (Pokémon Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें