Chapter 5

Realtor Pov

He didn't think anyone was stupid enough to buy that old abandoned house. It had a creepy vibe and he was sure the client that was interested in buying was also a creep.

His boss had forced him to take on this house and nobody was interested in over a year he had finally caught a break and needed to get this house sold.

He checked his watch and it was already 3:10 he needed to be there in 20 minutes. He rushed to his car and headed to the creepy house, he waited inside his car since he didn't want to be alone in that house.

His clients' car pulled up, he wasn't expecting him to be driving a luxury car. The man that came out was the complete opposite of what he imagined him to be, he was a god-like man in his early twenties wearing business casual clothing.

The man came up to him and gave a firm handshake and proceeded to discuss about buying the house.

The more time he spent with the man the more uncomfortable he got, even though he looked professional and normal he gave off this creepy hostile vibe.

He wanted to get out of this place and away from him as soon as possible, once he was done touring the house he was leaving.

He honestly didn't care if he made the sale for the house anymore. Once he had finished the deal and the man had arranged to buy the house he left as quickly as he could.