Chapter 2

Unknown Pov

He parked his car with the rest of the guests for his princess' 18th birthday he hoped he wasn't too late. It took him longer than expected to make sure her gift was perfect, he went to the backyard of her house to see if she was there. When he saw her through her windows, he was amazed. She looked gorgeous. Just like a princess, his princess. 

In her rose coloured dress she would surely gain unwanted attention from immature teenage boys, what she really needed was him. He could take care of her and their future family, he could already imagine a little girl running around his house looking just like her mother, his wife. He couldn't help himself, he had to text her to show her his appreciation of the beauty she possessed. 

The man watched keenly as she looked at her phone a small smile spread across her face when she read it. Soon after she walked out of her room to the main floor for the party. He went into the house to give his princess her birthday gift, he went up to her room and placed the red box on her bed. 

He'd gotten her a beautiful 18k gold bracelet with a small tracker placed in the back unnoticeable. When he went downstairs he saw her talking and dancing with another man she was HIS, he couldn't understand how hard it was to realize that. 

The man quickly slipped outside the house without attracting any attention, when he was walking back to her backyard he noticed the house next door was for sale. He called the number available and arranged to buy the house while he waited for everyone to leave, he wanted to see his princess open his gift to her. 

She finally came upstairs when all the guests left, he took a few photos of her before she changed into her nightwear. The ringer of his phone was turned on so before she turned around and looked at what the clicking sound was he left and hid. He didn't get to see her reaction to the gift but he was sure she'd love it.