Chapter 3

Katherine Pov

Katherine had jumped out of bed in excitement to open all the presents she'd gotten yesterday. She went from biggest to smallest she'd gotten an array of presents from clothes, jewellery, perfumes, and makeup. 

The last gift to open was a small red box, she opened it to find the most beautiful 18k gold bracelet. She loved it and put it on right away, then she looked for a card or note of some sort to find who had given her such a beautiful gift. 

When she found nothing she went down to get ready for school. While she was walking she felt someone watching her, she started walking faster and faster. Katherine was so nervous she didn't even notice when she arrived at school.

 When Katherine got home she had gotten another text from an unknown number, she decided to reply this time.

Unknown- I saw you wearing the bracelet I knew you'd love it, princess.

Katherine- Thank you, it's beautiful. But, who are you?

Unknown- You'll find out soon, goodbye princess

Katherine was a little creeped out by the messages what did he mean when he said she'll find out soon and where had he seen her wearing it. Maybe at school, he was probably some stupid kid playing a trick on her.