Innocent yet Vengeful

"Fret no longer, Father. I shall take care of everything. So please, rest."

Name:
Estrosve of Giovigia

Age:
7

Birthdate:
June 30

Height:
3'5

Eye colour:
Hazel brown

Body:
Thin.

Occupation:
New Queen of Giovigia

Sexuality:
Too young to know.

Specie:
Human.

Relationship:
Has a Fae friend/protector. (TheSpadeQueen_RPS)

Hobbies:
She loves listening to her friend tell her stories about their adventures. She also likes playing around with her friend. But she also likes reading from their private library while listening to her friend sing or hum nearby.

Personality:
Estresve is a young but brilliant little girl. She was proclaimed to be a blessing from the gods by her parents and whole Kingdom, her parents supposedly being barren until she came along. This golden child learned how to read, write and speak much more earlier than most at the surprising age of two. She was a prodigy, a fact that was known across the land and heavily boasted by her parents and people to others whom would lend an ear.

Though she is a smart and mature young lady, she is still a child. It is showcased in her actions, preferring to just play with her friend than to study even if she was told by her instructors. But they were lenient on her, seeing as there was no need to be strict when she can easily solve each problem, riddle or question with ease.

Now that she is in the throne, she is to follow her parents' footsteps in keeping the peace in their land. Even if it meant killing those who opposed her.

Her Family:

Father

Late King Vincentè of GiovigiaDead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Late King Vincentè of Giovigia
Dead

He was known as a very kind and compassionate king. Never one to say no to a person in need. Every loved him and his Queen though he could never love anyone else the way he loves his wife and especially his little angel. But their kindness may as well be their downfall. They trusted the wrong people—people who ended up taking their life cruelly for their own benefit.

Mother

Late Queen Qi'cilie of GiovigiaDead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Late Queen Qi'cilie of Giovigia
Dead

Like the King, she is a benevolent ruler. Regal and an advocate for peace. She supported her King and spoiled their only child. Any problems that the King had is also hers. She is always there behind her husband with each step she took.
She died in an 'accident' when she went out on a small trip outside their walls but Estresve knew better.