Protector of the Sea

Name: Vilmaris

Name: Vilmaris

Age: Unknown but looks to like in her early 20's.

Birthdate: Unknown

Height: In her mermaid form, she's about 7ft3, her long tail taking most of the length.

Eye colour: Grey

Body: Slender

Occupation: None.

Sexuality: Unknown.

Specie: Mermaid

Relationship: None

Hobbies: Vilmaris doesn't have many hobbies being that she has her hands full with her family but she does like to watch the sky when she finds time for herself.

Personality: Vilmaris—Aris to her loved ones—is a strong individual, being the one who provides and protects her little family. Her family is her one and only priority, not even thinking of herself. She's that selfless to the point of getting so many scars on her tail and body from the battles she had gone through in order to protect them. The sea isn't a safe place even if it was their home. Aris is very wary of strangers, more so if they're humans. She had seen what they have done to their home, to their people, and even had bad experiences with them. Humans are simple evil in her book.

She is also very courageous, never one to back down on a fight. She was even proud of the scars since it showed character—or so the kids say. But even she has some insecurities. As a mermaid, they were known to be breathtakingly beautiful. And since her once unmarked skin was littered with old battle scars, she thought of herself as ugly and tainted though she always kept that to herself, pushing it back and thinking more of the practicality it holds.

Aris has been by herself most of her life, surviving and learning how to do almost everything by herself. It was a struggle but she lived through. And now that she found a family, she would do everything to keep them safe. Even if it meant to kill anyone trying to harm them.

Her family:

»Nirvelli«
"Water Child"

>Nirvelli is a curious little thing

>Nirvelli is a curious little thing. She never really runs out of questions to ask, one question after another.

>Her age is unknown but looks to be in her mid-teens.

>As loud as she seems to be, she's also easy to scare. She's very afraid of humans after they had tried to kill her when they saw her playing with human children. Aris saved her in the nick of time before they had ended her life. Since then, she had followed Aris everywhere, joining her little family.

>She likes it when Aris braids her hair.

»Azizi«
"Precious Treasure"

»Azizi«"Precious Treasure"

>Azizi is a quiet lad. Like Nirvelli, he's also quite a curious thing but he opts to find out the answer himself rather than ask openly. He's rather too shy to do that.

>He's very keen and thoughtful. He's usually the one who pulls Nirvelli from danger when Aris is busy with hunting.

>Vilmaris found him when he was only a toddler. He was abandoned by some corals and was left for shark food. Aris took him in as her first family.

>Azizi was named by Aris.