Reading the bible

Tips on how you should read the word of truth

Some intructions on what you should do in order to properly read the bible.

Obtain a copy of the bible

The bible contains all knowledge necessary in christian life: all the spiritual mysteries and everything you will need to know to prosper in christianity is in the bible. Reading The Holy Bible over and over is a necessity as a christian, as the word of truth is intended to make you into a better christian. What you need to do is obtain a physical copy of the bible. You should try and get a copy of the King James Bible(kjv) as this is the most accepted version of the bible.

You should,preferrably, get a copy of only the New Testament. Now this may sound controversial, that you should avoid reading the Old Testament, but it is to be practiced for your own benefit. If you cannot get one normally then you should try to pray for one: it's a nice test of faith. Be sure to make use of it and also to express your gratitude for receiving it. If you find a copy that has both the Old and New Testaments then take it if it's easiest to get. Make due with whatever you can get your hands on as long as it's a physical copy of the bible.

Why stick to the new testament?

The New Testament contains the most instruction you will ever need in order to live as a christian, and the Old hides mysteries only available in the New. There are other reasons to stick to the New, but that's for you to figure out as you read. It is absolutely necessary to stick to only the New Testament.

Keep it a habit

Remember to read it over and over and you will continously learn and improve.

Remember also to read in secret for similar reasons stated before in part 2. Last and most importantly, never stop reading the bible: you must read it every single day if possible. I suggest starting the habit off by reading 1 or 2 chapters daily and incrementing as you see fit; stick to one copy that you are the original owner of.

Once you have finished, read through again from the beginning--over and over, never ceasing. This shouldn't feel hard or uncomforable at all. In many cases you might see and understand more on the repeated readings.

Keeping to the word

The bible works the hearts and minds of anyone that reads it through the mighty power of the word. In order to get the full power of the word of truth you must read it consistently. Sticking to the bible will render unto you knowledge and discernment in everything that you do and breaths new vigor into your life. Stay in the light of the precious words of God, that the knowledge may inspire you and mold you. Desire the word of truth, sincerity, life and peace; reside in the scriptures to your comfort.

Key points

Get a King James Bible

•Stick to the New Testament

•Read it over and over

•Read it by yourself

•Never stop reading the bible(read daily)

•Stick to your own copy