Poses

"The photographer should be here soon." I tell Brad as I start to get dressed. I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt, black pants, and a nice pear of boots. I walk over to Brad and make sure he looks good too "I'm excited for these, they're going to be really cute."

He helps me put a necklace on then holds the door open "Are we doing all of them in the yard?"

I walk downstairs and look around the inside of the house quickly "I think so, there isn't really anywhere inside for us to get some that are good. They'll look better outside with the trees and leaves."

We sit on the couch an wait for a while until the photographer comes then we take her outside and let her look around the yard for the best places.

"I think we should do some along the brick wall of your house here."

She has us sit on the ground for one where we're both looking at the camera, then one where we're looking into each others eyes. We stand up and do a few others that we're leaning against the wall. In one we're kissing and Brad has one of his hands on my stomach, then there's another that we're both looking down like if we were looking at the baby. We then move over to where there is a small pile of leaves and Brad separates them so they'll all over the ground making for a good background. I take one that's just me sitting and looking at the camera, then Brad does the same. With both of us sitting we take a few more; me sitting on Brad's lap with one of each of our hands on my stomach, one of us laying on our sides next to each other and one of me sitting one way and Brad behind me sitting the other way and we're kissing.

The photographer asks Brad to rake the leaves back up into a pile for the next few.

He puts the rake down and walks over to me as we wait to find out what to do "How many more are we taking? I feel like me took like 100."

I laugh a little at what he says, we're always taking pictures at premiers "I don't know, I don't think too many more, I kinda hope we're standing for them, I feel like we've done a lot where we're sitting."

We go back over to the leave pile, and the photographer asks me to lay using the pile of leaves as a pillow. I do so, and tells Brad to lay his head at my stomach and we both hold hands. After that one we stand up facing the opposite direction from her holding hands and it looks like we're walking. We take another one where we're kissing and holding each others hands at our sides.

"I should be able to have a few of them ready soon." The photographer says as we walk back into the house "You guys were great models, they shouldn't need much editing."

"I can't wait to see them." Brad says as he pays her and opens the door "We love your work."

She gets her equipment and leaves so Brad and I decide to start doing some work on the nursery. I get the letters S,V and P that we got to hang over her bed, and the paint for them. We decided that the nursery will have light purple walls with silver accents, so the letters will be purple. As Brad works on painting the walls, I sit on the floor with the letters.

"Maybe we should wait a while to hand these, we haven't really told anyone the name so they'd probably be asking about it." I start to get the letters ready to paint "We could just hang them last."

Brad looks over at me from where he is painting "That's probably a good idea, they're already asking about it, that will just make them be guessing and asking more."

I paint the first coat on the S then put it to the side and work on the others "I can't wait to see what the room looks like when it's done."

"It won't take long. The hardest part other than this will be putting everything together." He walks over towards the middle and looks at the wall he just finished "I think it'll turn out really good."

I finish the letters and put them in our room to dry then help Brad with the walls until we're done and decide to put the furniture together. Brad does all the hard stuff like the crib and the dressers while I put clothes in her closet and put sheets on the crib.

Brad looks over at all the clothes I'm putting on hangers and what else I have "She's going to have so many clothes. Where did you get all those?"

I look at the pile and start picking more to hang up "Courteney gave us a lot of Coco's and our parents bought a lot. I hope I don't really get a lot at the shower, we don't have that much room in her closet or dresser."

"Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll buy diapers and that kind of stuff." He walks over looking through some of the clothes "Didn't we buy Coco this?"

"Yeah, I kinda think we did." I take it to look at it closer "She looked really cute in it."

He helps me for a few minutes then goes back to putting the furniture together "This crib has like 500 different pieces."

"And you only have a little of it together. You better start working." I point out that he only has half of it standing.

"I might only have half of that together, but look at those." He points to the dresser and changing table "They're still standing."

"I know they are." I walk over to look at them "Just hope they still are when you move them to where they need to be."

He walks over towards one of the walls and looks at the paint "This should be dry in a few hours that I can start moving stuff. Just don't put any clothes in those before I move them, they're already heavy enough."

"I won't." I go back and hang up the last few things and start to fold the others "Don't forget we have the wall decals too."

"I'll do those once I'm done with this." He steps back a little looking at the crib "I don't think this is right, one side is higher than the other."

I pick up a piece that's laying on the floor and hand it to him "Try that."

He does what I said and it becomes even "Well, I could have figured that out if you weren't hiding the piece."

"It was on the floor over there, I wasn't hiding it."

Brad finishes putting the crib together as I finish folding all the clothes, then we go down to eat dinner and when we come back up the walls are dry enough that we can put up the decals and he can move the furnature.

I pick the tarp up that was laying over the carpet "Can you get it where it was under the furnature when you move it?"

He walks over and does what I ask then hands me some of the decals "Where do you want these? Just random places around the room?"

"Yeah, except for those." Point to a few on the floor "They go around her crib." I take those and put them where I want while Brad does the others "This is turning out a lot better than I thought it would. I really thought it was going to end up being a mess."

"Not gonna lie, I kinda thought so too." He finishes and moves the dresser and changing table to where I tell him I want them "Now you can start putting the clothes away."

I take the clothes over and start putting them away as "She has so many different cute clothes. Some of these are for like 1 year olds."

"Why didn't Courteney keep those? Coco's only like 6 months old." Brad puts the crib against the wall.

"She probably has a lot for when she needs them. That's all everyone got her." I start putting them in by age "We really don't need much of anything."

He starts helping me put them away "I can't belive in 3 months were going to be using these."