Marry a stranger

My mom tries to calm me down but it isn't working. Was I gonna marry a guy that I had only met once? I understand that my family wants to keep up the legacy but this is too far. I didn't love this guy, not at all. 

The guy looked at me with a gross look, the type of look typical moms in their 40s give girls with colored hair and piercings. I looked back at him, he looked at the ground, I guess I made him uncomfortable. 

"At least he's put together, and better than Jasper," Dad says.

"Don't bring up Jasper!" I yell. 

I couldn't be in that room for much longer, I run upstairs to my room. I almost fall when I run up the stairs. I hear mumbling downstairs, I think my parents are disappointed in me. Why wouldn't they be?

I don't need their approval anyway, I am my own person and they can't take that away from me. 
Now I just had to escape, which is impossible. I'm not 18 yet, so my parents can take me back whenever they want. 

I just had to wait from my 18th birthday which was coming up in the next weeks. Then I would be free from my parents and nobody could take me back to them. I text Jasper my plan, he didn't respond, but I didn't assume he would either. 

I take off my warm sweater, underneath I have a white plain t-shirt. I see that there's someone that's looking inside my bedroom. 

"I can see you, blonde boy," I say. 

He walks inside my room.

"Blonde boy? Is that my new nickname? I like it," he chuckles.

"You're not supposed to like it, why were you creeping around?" I question him 

"You're pretty cute, you know?" He says. 

"And I have a boyfriend, which is not you." I put him in his place. 

"Jasper? Yeah, no." 

"What do you mean?" I sigh.