-. xv.

She had no idea where she was, but she knew one thing for sure

She had no idea where she was, but she knew one thing for sure. She wasn't at home, and whatever she was lying on smelled old and musty.

Her head pounded, throbbing harder the more she regained consciousness. For the first few minutes, she didn't move; not until she could recall how she got to where she was. All she remembered was texting to see if Yoongi (or 'Taehyung') was at the meetup spot, anything after that...

She groaned, feeling like her head was about to split into two. Shifting so she could pull herself upward, she hissed at the coldness of the surface she was on. Slowly, and with trepidation, she opened her eyes to see nothing but slate grey walls, smothered in darker patches from water leaks. The smell was the next thing that hit her, it was thick and musty, rich in an acidic type of smell.

"You were warned not to come..." A smooth voice hummed in a melodic fashion.

Inhaling sharply, Soojin snapped her head towards the sound, her eyes falling out of focus and she had to squint just to make out the figure sat so casually on the singular chair that resides in the far corner of whatever room she was in.

Yoongi.

Hissing through her teeth as her head throbbed more with the sharp movement, she held it in the palm of her hand, feeling something wet slide against her skin. She didn't dare pull it away, already knowing what it was, "Why are you doing this?"

Yoongi scoffed, pulling himself off the chair and kneeling down in front of Soojin, using the knuckle of his index finger to lift her chin up so she looked directly at him, "This isn't the part where I tell you my master plan. Unfortunately, you're not in that kind of movie."

"Where's Hoseok?" She pushed on, her tone becoming more and more shaky the more desperate she became.

"Alive and well, don't worry. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say he's happy," Yoongi smiles, through it was twisted and crooked, his eyes empty and dull, "And it will stay that way unless you do something that will royally piss me off... like, oh I don't know, conspiring against me with one of my employees."

Employees? That's how he saw Taehyung?

Yoongi let go of her chin with a snicker, standing to his feet before throwing her phone back down at her, "Don't think I won't hurt Hoseok if you step one foot out of line, because I will, and I'll make sure you're around to watch it. I'm not someone you try to underestimate, Lim Soojin. I. Always. Win." He made his way over to the wooden door of the abandoned studio apartment, pausing just before he unlocked it, "Make sure you tell Hoseok there's nothing to worry about, you wouldn't him getting suspicious would you?"

"Wait!" Soojin called out, outstretching her hand as though it would force him to stay.

Yoongi quirked a brow at her.

"What about Taehyung?"

"What about him?" Yoongi retorted, "He will be dealt with accordingly. Now, do as you're told and await for further instructions, like a good girl."

a/n
dead short chapter, i'm sorry!
it also lacks social media, but don't
worry, i think i've found a way to tie
the two together!

i'll see you guys real soon and i hope
this chapter was okay for you!