Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery

Bắt đầu từ đầu

So it vibrates? Feels nice. Now what?

Niall figured it was time for the instructions. He picked up the two sided page with the hand that didn't still hold the remote, surprisingly tight he realized and loosened his grip on it.

Anal Fantasy Wireless Remote Vibrating Butt Plug were in bold letters at the top of the instructions. Niall's mouth fell open and he dropped the pink remote on the counter. He backed away from the...thing...with the paper still in his hands, fingers crinkling it in his grip.

Butt plug? Who the fuck would send me that?

Niall just stared at the small pink plastic for so long he felt his legs getting antsy. He still couldn't get his mind around it. He thought about all the disturbing things that he'd heard about toys like that. He thought about the disturbing things the note asked him to do with it. He thought about the nice way it felt in his hand when it pulsed.

No not nice; bad. Bad way it felt. The bad way it felt so nice.

Niall took a hesitant step closer and eyed the thing like it would come alive and throw itself at him. But it didn't. It remained still and pink and bad and nice. He finally came back to stand in front of the counter and decided to at least try and make sense of the instructions. So he could understand only.

The Remote Control Silicone Plug features a tapered tip for easy entry...easy entry in my butt!...while the whisper-quiet motor delivers mind-blowing vibrations directly to your most sensitive areas...Mind-blowing? Sensitive areas? Niall's mind was racing and he couldn't skip over the connection between how it felt in his hand to how it would feel-no. Stop.

Niall reached out and touched the "tapered tip" that was for "easy entry". He didn't notice before that it was smooth, even soft, to the touch. He picked it up in his hand again and felt that the whole thing was soft against his skin. He trailed his thumb from the small tip to the ball that sat at the other end.

A ball? What was that for? Not easy entry that's for sure. Then the end was curved and had like a handle. It needed a handle. This was crazy.

Put it down, Niall. This was funny for a milisecond but now you should put it down.

He didn't put it down. Instead he picked up the remote, too. He held them both in his hands and glanced around the house like someone could actually catch him. But it still served to make him feel safer that no one was around to see him, standing there, holding this thing, like he actually wanted it. Like he actually wanted it....he wanted it.

The realization hit Niall like a brick wall. He wanted to use it. He wanted to enjoy it. He wanted to take pictures. All like the note said. Niall groaned at his own fantasies. He took the note in the same hand as the remote and instructions and ran to his bedroom. He dropped eveything on the end of the bed and quickly disrobed, throwing all his clothes off into a corner.

He stood there naked, and admittedly half-hard, looking at the toy like he couldn't believe this was happening. He reached a hand down to confirm his fears, and moaned at the rough skin of his hand on his smooth cock. He gripped himself without thinking and pulled slowly up and then down, looking at the toy with something dark in his eyes. He was hard. Because of this thing. This thing he had to try.

He scooted everything up the bed and then laid down next to it. Niall pretended to hate this idea for one more minute before taking the remote in one hand, and the...toy?...in the other. He pressed the power button and it came to life in his hands. The vibrations steady but soft. He looked at it then looked down towards his flushed cock, laying on his stomach.