After who knows how long, they finally came out of the operation room and i ran to them. 

"I'm his girlfriend." I lied to them, wanting to know what happen to Sung-oppa and they seemed to believe in me so that's a relief. 

"He was shot near the heart and we managed to have the bullet out of the way. But since the bullet was near to his heart, his heart have touched the bullet, causing his heart to beat slower than usual. Right now, he will be under supervision before we could move him to the ward room for further observations of his condition." The doctor said and we bowed before they walked passed me. 

Why...? Why must it happen to Sung-oppa...? Is the god trying to tell me that Sung-oppa is really a bad guy from what i heard from Jeongyeon-oppa...? Is he really that bad...?

I went back to the girls' dorm, feeling down.

The moment i stepped into the living room with my head still looking down, my friends hugged me, trying to comfort me and i, couldn't take it anymore, cried out loud while the guys just sat there on the floor of the living room, looking at us hugging and comforting me.

After i calmed down, i went to the living room in my home clothes now and sat on the couch with the rest except for the guys, who are sitting on the floor.

"Why do you still care about him? Knowing what will happen to you?" Jeongyeon-oppa said in disbelief. 

"Tch, maybe she loves that guy way too much." Tzuyu said coldly. Why, Tzuyu? Why would you say that...?

"Tzuyu, stop saying things like that..." I spoke up, my voice sounding like crying.

Tzuyu seemed to be quiet so i looked up to see him, looking at me in disbelief. 

"I can't believe you are standing up for that guy again..." Tzuyu said, both his voice and face in disbelief. The guys also looked disbelief while the girls looked shocked. 

"Mina-ah, don't you know someone out there have feelings for you and you're here, hurting his feelings!" Sana shouted out of the blue and stood up, looking at me with anger in her eyes. Everyone was shocked at Sana's sudden outburst but the guys remained to composed themselves while the girls and i seemed to be shocked. 

"Sana, -" Sana cut Jeongyeon-oppa off.

"Mina-ah, why can't you notice his feelings for you?! Can't you feel the way he feels to you?! Honestly, i hope that he like me instead of you! Because you end liking someone who is bad guy while the guy who likes you is a good guy!" Sana shouted once again at me with the same tone of voice. 

"Sana, that's enough. He doesn't want to see you like this, Sana." Jeongyeon-oppa said, grabbing Sana's shoulders on both sides, trying to make her calm down. 

"Yeah, Jeong-hyung's right. He doesn't want to see you being like this, Sana-unnie." Tzuyu said, looking at Sana with his eyes softening. Why? Tzuyu, why you look at Sana like that? How about me? Why you look at me with coldness and soulless eyes of yours?

Sana calmed down and sat back down where she was sitting before standing up. That's weird...how can she calm down so fast? After what Tzuyu said...?

"Mina-ah." Jeongyeon-oppa called me and i turned to looked at him while the others did the same as me. 

"Why are you so dumb to fall for that guy and not him?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked me with both his serious face and serious voice. I became confused at his question...Him? Who's the him?

"Him? Who are you referring to, Oppa?" I asked back with another question instead of answering his question. 

Jeongyeon-oppa sighed before saying in his same expression and voice, "The guy that Sana just told you about."

"But i don't know who is Sana referring to..." I said, trying to think who is it and i heard Sana said in annoyance, "OH MY GOD!!". 

"It's obvious and you still can't notice his feelings?!" Chae said in disbelief and looking at me with disbelief.

"Maybe she's way too focused on that guy in the hospital now." Tzuyu said coldly. Tzuyu, why are you being like this to me only? Why are you saying such things to me only?

"Mina-ah, answer my question. You still haven't answer yet." Jeongyeon-oppa said in his stern voice and his expression still serious.

"I don't know. Maybe the guy Sana mentioned is someone i don't know and i also don't know why i fall for him..." I said. 

"Huh? Mina-noona, the guy Sana-noona has been mentioning is someone you know. He's here too. He's also in our group of friends." Dahyun said, not getting my previous sentence. 

"Mina-ah, it's obvious that he likes you. He even protect you behind your back, ya know." Nayeon-unnie added on, looking at me. The girls and the guys nodded in agreement with what Nayeon-unnie has just said. 

Jeongyeon-oppa then sighed heavily and said, "Since you don't know then i wouldn't ask anymore. I'm sure my bro will get his heart in pain again and will probably become emotional again."

His bro...Dahyun...? Chae...? Tzuyu...? Who is it...? Heart in pain again...? Emotional...? Who is Jeongyeon-oppa referring to?

"It's okay if you don't know who i'm referring to. You don't need to know who is it anymore." Jeongyeon-oppa said, his expression and voice softens. 

"Jeong-hyung's right, Mina-noona. Other than that, he also gave up on you already and it's pointless to know who it is. Now, you can go focus on your BELOVED SUNG-OPPA." Tzuyu said, emphasizing the last three words louder.  

Why is it pointless to know now...? I can still know who, right...? Don't i have the rights to know who it is...? Why, Tzuyu...? Why are you saying such things to me...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~