Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV

Tomorrow is the start of our school holiday break and it's one whole month of no school and just holidays! We can have fun but at the same time, we have to keep on our guard and be alert as this is the perfect time for the Hwang's to make a move on some girls and of course, their moves, they will probably start forcing some girls to do bad stuff, especially that coward and his right-hand-men. 

My hyungs and i decided to stay at the girls' dorm so we could protect them while Yujin and his group of male friends did the same. Of course the girls, being understanding to us, let us stay at their dorm. Yujin's side also went the same way too so both sides can protect our female friends now. 

--------------

Mina's POV

I'm here in the shopping mall with Sung-oppa and now, we were about to part ways when Sung-oppa stopped me from starting to walk towards my dorm.

"Mina-ah, we marry each other when we grow up. Okay?" Sung-oppa said, looking at me with his serious face.

I was about to say something but he cut me off, "I give you tomorrow to think about it and tell me your answer the day after tomorrow. Get it?" He said it in his stern voice and i just nodded. Afterwards, we part ways. I was confused. Why did he suddenly tell me this whereby we still have a lot of time to think about our future? My mind start having questions and i was into my mind until i didn't know i was back at my dorm and my friends saw me in deep thought.

They became worried and i don't want them to worry about me so them, being my friends for years, i decided to tell them about what Sung-oppa said just now to me. They were unexpectedly calm and nodded at everything i said. I thought they will become shocked...questions start to come into my mind.

After i was done explaining, the girls looked at the guys and i followed their actions and looked at the guys. The guys seemed to be getting angry for some reason...Why are they angry...?

"Told you that will happen sooner or later during this holiday break we have. Totally what i expected." Tzuyu said and i glared at him but his eyes didn't meet me so he probably doesn't know that i'm glaring at him. Can he even sense that i'm glaring at him because he's not even bothering looking at me in the eyes!

The guys sighed along with the girls and soon, they all looked at me. Finally, Tzuyu's looking at me but somehow, i don't feel comfortable with all of them, including Tzuyu, staring at me. 

"Mina, what are you going to say?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked me in his stern voice and with his serious face.

I thought about a while and said, "I guess i will say no for now. We're too young now. If i say yes now, later in the future, i might fall in love with someone else already and not him anymore. I might not be able to enjoy my happiness with Sung-oppa because i have already fallen for someone else and sooner or later, Sung-oppa will find out and we might argue with each other. So, that's why i will say no.".

They all nodded. "Either way, your answer doesn't matter to him. You will still marry him even though you will reject him." Tzuyu spoke up, looking at me, emotionless and soulless. 

Everyone and i looked at him. 

"Then what are we going to do now, Tzuyu-ah?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

He sighed before saying, "Hyung, i mentioned this before. I said i'm not going to do anything. So you guys, can do whatever you guys want if you want to do something about it.".

"Come on, Tzuyu-ah! She's still our friend! You can't do this to her!" Chae said, almost shouting at him.

"So? She's hyung's friend not my friend. Why should i care about someone who is not my friend?" Tzuyu said coldly and i felt my chest ache in pain for some unknown reason. 

The guys, except for Tzuyu, sighed heavily while the rest of us just listening and watching them in silence but the girls would glance me for awhile and turned back to the guys. Why would they glance at me for?

"Okay, Tzuyu-ah, since you let us do whatever we want then that means we can also ask you to help us, right?" -Jeongyeon-oppa said.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I never mention anything about that so i can help you guys." -Tzuyu

The guys, except for Tzuyu, looked at one another, nodded to one another and turned to face Tzuyu. 

"Tzuyu-ah, we, as your right-hand-men, would like to ask you to help your hyung's friend." They said in unison. Why are they talking to Tzuyu like he is some kind of a boss or something?

"May i know what's the name of your friend?" Tzuyu said in his stern voice and serious face.

"Myoui Mina. That's her name." They said in unison again and i feel like they were about to address Tzuyu as something but i still wonder what's up with their sudden change of voice.

Tzuyu looked around and looked at me longer than how he looked at the others before turning back to the guys. 

"Okay. I will help you guys so break out of that role of yours now." Tzuyu said, sighing and his brothers smiled happily and hugged Tzuyu while thanking him. 

The girls then turned to look at me while the guys also looked at me.

"Wow! Mina-ah, you should be glad that Tzuyu is helping you even though you 2 are not friends and he even declared that he won't protect you. So better be glad and thankful for that!" Jihyo-unnie said. 

"Urm, we only ask Tzuyu for help and we never even tell him to protect Mina-unnie or something yet." Dahyun said and all of us turned to look at him while the guys just chuckled softly and Tzuyu, being himself, looks calm and soulless.

Dahyun saw our reactions and immediately chuckled softly along with his brothers but soon stopped and looked at us.

"Of course, we were going to tell Tzuyu to protect Mina-unnie and that's how he's going to help us!" Dahyun said and started laughing along with his brothers while Tzuyu still looking soulless and the girls sighed in relief and i, being confused and lost on what they are talking about.

Soon, the guys stopped laughing and they became serious again while Tzuyu is still looking soulless.

"Okay, so here's the plan for the day you tell your answer." -Dahyun said and i nodded

"The girls are going to stay here in the dorm. You still will proceed to meet with that guy. As for us, the guys, will follow you behind but we will hide once you 2 have met up. We will make sure we won't get caught by any of his men and himself because he surely will be bringing his men along. We will come and protect you once we saw him and his men start doing suspicious actions to you. Okay?" -Dahyun said and i nodded. 

"But what if you guys are outnumbered and can't protect Mina?" -Nayeon

"We have our backup plans ready at all times." -Dahyun

"Right, Tzuyu-ah?" -Dahyun asked, looking at Tzuyu who just nod, emotionless.

"Oh! And one more thing!" -Chae said and i turned to look at him

"Mina-unnie, make sure you come back here once we managed to protect you because i'm sure you won't want to stay, looking at the unpleasant sight of us and that guy so just run back here as fast as you can. We will try to make sure no one blocks your way." -Chae said and i just nod. 

Afterwards, we all went to sleep. We, the girls, sleep in our respective rooms and the guys sleep in the living room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~