Chapter 24

Tzuyu's POV

I went out of the girls' dorm to get some fresh air but the truth is, i just want to have some time alone so that i can think things through peacefully. I'm sure my hyungs know that i need time alone, i mean we're brothers!

-------

No One's POV

After who knows how long, Tzuyu finally came to the girls' dorm and everyone make space for him to join in.

"So, managed to think things through, Tzuyu-ah?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu while looking at him with curiosity. Tzuyu nodded.

"What did you think about, Tzuyu-ah? Until you need to have some time alone." Sana said with concern and curiosity.

"I'm just thinking about my feelings. That's all." Tzuyu simply replied.

The guys then told the girls that they need a private talk and told the girls to go somewhere where they can't hear them. The girls all went to Momo's and Sana's shared room as the room are more spacious than the other room.

"So what you said just now, Tzuyu-ah, does that mean you have someone in mind and your heart chose that girl?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu softly so that the girls wouldn't be able to hear them. Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Who is it?" The brothers asked Tzuyu in unison.

"Mina-noona. I can't give up on her...my heart doesn't let me do that...i feel bad for Sana-noona who seemed to be in love with me..." Tzuyu said, looking down on the floor with guilt and sadness.

"Tzuyu-ah, it's as we expected. Feelings don't go away so easily when you keep on seeing your crush almost everyday. Feelings will only go away as time pass by and you rarely see your crush, that is." Dahyun said, comforting Tzuyu on his back and the other 2 just nod, agreeing what Dahyun said. 

"Let's just hope Sana-noona can understand...okay, Tzuyu-ah?" Chaeyoung said softly hopeful and sad.

"Shall we ask Sana to come here then? We can't let the other girls know but we should at least let Sana know. Do you want that, Tzuyu-ah?" Jeongyeon said, looking at Tzuyu with his soft eyes. Tzuyu looked up and nod. Afterwards, Jeongyeon went to the room the girls are in and told Sana to come with him only and the others should stay in the room still. Sana followed Jeongyeon to the living room with confused face. Jeongyeon then told Sana to sit with them on the floor and Sana just did what she was told to do without knowing what is happening.

"Actually, we called ----" Jeongyeon was cut off by Tzuyu

"I should be the one saying this." Tzuyu said coldly. Tzuyu then looked at Sana with guilt and hurt and Sana became even more confused when she saw Tzuyu's hurt and guilty face. 

"Sana-noona, i'm sorry...i know you are in love with me but....i just can't seem to forget about my feelings for Mina-noona..." Tzuyu said softly with guilt and sadness.

"It's okay, Tzuyu-ah. I can understand how you feel. Feelings don't go away easily, after all. Plus, it's expected that your feelings don't fade away when you keep on seeing Mina everyday. We two are in the same situation after all." Sana said with understanding.

"Are we still friends?" Tzuyu asked, relieved that Sana understood.

"Yeah, of course!" Sana said happily and the 2 of them hugged tightly. After a while, they broke the hug and sat back down.

"Sana-ah, don't tell anyone about this. Okay?" Jeongyeon said softly

"Okay, but why though?" Sana said, confused once again.