Chapter 27

Tzuyu's POV

We all gathered in the living room to let Mina-noona speak after what happened yesterday. The girls knew something must have happened after seeing Mina-noona's state and expression yesterday. Mina-noona took a deep breath and explained to us. 

"You should have listened to Jeongyeon's explanation when we were at the hospital. Why didn't you take his explanation seriously?" Jihyo-noona said after Mina-noona was done explaining.

"Did you think that Jeongyeon was lying to you at that point of time, Mina-ah?" Nayeon-noona added on. 

"Jeongyeon was serious and whatever he and his brothers said was all true. Mina-ah, do you even trust our guys here in the first place? I'm asking you this because you seemed to believe that guy and in the end, look at you, you were being fooled." Jihyo-noona added on again.

"See, Mina-ah? Do you know who is the bad guy here? Do you even realize what the guys here have been trying to do all along? They were trying to protect you from being raped by that guy but in the end, you didn't listen to what the guys have been trying to say or didn't even let them protect you. Instead, you just go closer to that guy and look at you now, you got yourself in this trouble." Nayeon-noona added on again.

"I didn't know...at first, i thought what Jeongyeon-oppa said was just a prank but i didn't expect that it will be true....i'm sorry...for going closer....to Sung-oppa....when you guys are trying to protect me...i'm sorry..." Mina-noona said with sadness, sniffling in between her words.

"It's okay, Mina-ah. We don't need your apology. We don't like girls apologizing to us. But we hope you don't get close to any of those guys. We hate seeing girls getting in trouble with them. Do you get it, Mina-ah?" Jeong-hyung said, dead serious and Mina-noona just nod her head, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"How about you, Tzuyu-ah?" Nayeon-noona asked me and everyone turned to look at me.

"What about me?" I asked confused.

"Are you and Mina going to remain strangers forever and never be friends again?" Nayeon-noona asked, looking at me in the eyes.

"I miss our old times when all of us were friends!" Sana-noona said with a smile towards me.

"Fine. We are back to friends then." I said, stood up and walked towards Mina-noona and stopped in front of her. Mina-noona looked up at me, i looked back at her and i could sense that everyone is watching us now.

I offered her my hand out and asked her, "Friends?". She nod her head and accepted my hand. We shook hands for awhile and then i sat back where i was sitting.

"Wow! Now my brother here have a chance to win her heart!" Dahyun said teasingly and i smacked his shoulder with a glare and he just giggled.

"Stop it. I'm not going to do that." I said, glaring at Dahyung, who became stopped giggling and looked surprised.

"Oh? Really? I thought you already --" I knew what Dahyung was going to say so Chae-hyung and i covered his mouth, not letting him complete his sentence. 

"Tzuyu already what?" Momo-noona asked curiously and the girls became curious too. 

"Shut that mouth of your up, Hyung. We promised to keep it confidential." I said, Chae-hyung and i removed our hands away from his mouth. 

"And Momo-noona, it's nothing. I already decided to try to become even more savage." I said, lying to the girls except for Sana-noona, who knew about it.

"But Tzuyu-ah, you're already savage!" Sana-noona said, laughing.

"Yeah but i want to become even more savage." I said coldly and Sana-noona still continued laughing. Everyone then start laughing too which makes me confused why they suddenly laughed.

-------------------

Argh! Tomorrow is school day again! The start of a new semester! Why the school holiday went so fast in the blink of an eye?! I still want to enjoy my holiday longer! ARGH!

I'm here in my dorm, preparing for school tomorrow. My bros doing the same thing as me too.

After i'm done, i then went out to meet Sana-noona as she wants to hang out with me today. My bros, knowing that i still like Mina-noona, still gets the wrong idea. And Yujin knew everything that happened during the holidays. He's part of us so he has the rights to know what happened. 

Sana-noona brought me to watch movie and yeah, we are on a date now. 

Before we go back to our respective dorms, she brought me to the park beside our school and we sat down on the bench.

"Tzuyu-ah, the reason i asked you to hang out with me today is because i want to know how does it feel like to go out with you. I know you like Mina but after our date today, i found myself falling in love with you even more...I know i should try to not fall in love with you even more but i just can't help it..." Sana-noona said softly enough for me to hear with sadness and hurt. 

"Sana-noona, remember what you told me before? Feelings don't fade away easily when you keep on seeing your crush which me every single day. 

I won't ask you to give up on me because surely, that will be hard for you but you can always flirt with me. I don't mind that you flirt with me and i won't force you to make yourself to fall in love with me even more. Even if i have a girlfriend, you can flirt with me but only my future girlfriend allow, that is." I said and Sana-noona chuckled softly and said, "This is why i love you, Tzuyu-ah. You're so kind, kind enough to let me flirt with you." I chuckled and we end up chuckling. 

"Tzuyu-ah, is it true that you're not going to do anything to win Mina's heart?" Sana-noona asked me. 

"Well, i don't know how to win a girl's heart and i don't want to make a move now. We just became friends after all." I said and Sana-noona then wished me good luck on making Mina-noona my girl. 

We then went back to our respective dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~