He despised her for everything she was.

His mind traveled back to the old times where they were in the Aegeus Camp together. She would always ace all the training objections, won all the sparring and battles, got all the attention and friends he devoted for.

But didn't matter how much he wanted to put the final blow to take her life, he knew he couldn't. All because of this crazy, power-hungry, psychotic woman in front of him.

"At least let me beat the shit out of her first, then I'll leave the final blow to you," Jungkook, involuntarily, clenched his fists beside his leg. His hands trembled in hatred and the air tightened with heavy animosity.

"Of course, I won't tire myself for that. You got that planned well, Kookie. How many years have you plotted this?" the woman smirked. Her lips curved in a crooked line, her sharp feature would actually look pleasing if she wasn't a psycho herself.

"Ever since I was banished from the camp. Five years,"

The woman then stood up, making her way towards Jungkook very, very slowly. She calculated every of her step, then stopped when she could feel Jungkook's breath on her face.

"And you're ready for revenge, am I right?"

Jungkook nodded curtly.

"Firstly, Jungkook, we need to get rid of that old man. His death would be affecting all the Manobans deeply, plus, Lalisa would legally be the President of the company. She would be more exhausted by the time we decide to attack,"

"How?"

"Easy, Kookie. Leave it all to me,"

The woman brushed her fingers in Jungkook's shoulders, sending shivers down his spine. Nonetheless, he stood tall and ground, even though his heart was beating out of his chest at the coldness the woman radiated.

But he felt underestimated. The woman clearly hadn't given him any meaningful task as if he wasn't worth the risk. As if she didn't trust him to success and bring any benefit to her.

"And what do I do, then?" Jungkook asked, his tone was slightly sharp.

"You take care of her sister. I'll take care of the tuitions,"

"You mean I have to attend that university, too?"

"Yes, of course. Destroy her, Kookie. Only then you will bring the utmost pain to Lalisa," the woman's eyes glistened with danger and abhorrence.

Jungkook nodded curtly, again. He hadn't moved much since he arrived, not like he could. He could only do such things if he was ordered to, and he wasn't going to risk infuriating the woman's anger. He knew she could've killed him with ease if she wanted to.

"Do I have anything else to do, now?"

The woman smirked and bit her lip. Slowly, she averted her fingers from Jungkook's shoulders to the collar of his light blue shirt. Unbuttoning the buttons one by one, the woman kept her eyes on Jungkook's.

After disrobing Jungkook's shirt and left him topless, the woman licked Jungkook's collarbone slowly. He shivered at the contact, it felt so wrong and terrifying but also tempting at the same time.

"How about we have some fun?" the woman pulled back and guided Jungkook to sit on the couch.

Straddling Jungkook, the woman whispered in Jungkook's right ear. "Will a good fuck help you loosen up to me, Kookie?"

Jungkook gulped.

"Y-yes,"

Undoing her own clothes, the woman was left with a black lacy bra. She then leaned again to whisper against Jungkook's lips. "Use my name, sweetheart,"