01

It all started when i got my bac exam i didn't have the note that allowed me to get to the university that i was dreaming of well not to study what I dreamed of any way because i got to that university but i had other speciality.
Any way since i didn't like what i studied i didn't put all my efforts in it i redid my first year 3 times and couldn't get to 2nd grade well i never cried about it or gave a damn.
The only problem was my mom she made me promise that i won't stop studying.
In the summer i studied the art of sewing now i am a perfect designer i do all my clothes alone i even have a hoby of hairstyling and makeup.
So this year i changed my speciality i was studying maths and informatics now i am studying chimei.
Since i didn't have my student card yet i couldn't get to the university to start with them so i was passing my driving licence it was Thursday morning and got it i was with my cousin this cusin we do everything together we even share the same bed when we sleep over at each other.
I got my badge and i started going to university today it's Wednesday and now i am studying physics next comes chimei and they said that the teacher is annoying they said he is handsome for nothing.
The teacher went out wich means the annoying is coming i was redoing my lipstick when i heard the sound i hate the most shoes clacking on the floor it means someone with heels is coming it's not just someone it was a man who held so much power his walking made me undrestand his personality.
And like that in comes a handsome man in his 20s  maybe 25 or 26 years old with black hair wearing a dress pens and dress shirt with dress shoes.

I was in the front since my eyesight is short i couldn't go to the back or i won't see anything.
He reached the desk and dropped his 💼  i was studying every move he did he lifted his head and our eyes met i felt it again the power he held so i sent him the look of dominence that i have at the same time we both smirked to each other then he spoke "hello everyone for the ones who knows me hi again for the others my name is Park Jimin you call me sir or master or Mr. Park i will be your chimie teacher for this year work hard because i don't go easy on anyone am i clear" he said not breaking eyecontact with me everyone said yes besaid me i was frozen like he trow a spell on me.
Hino my cusin nudged me so i regained my concentration "gurl stop having imagenery sex with our teacher you are wasted" she said, i turned to look at him again "me wasted over him never i do have a boyfriend" i said littlebit louder to make him hear it he smiled at my words his eyes disappeared, oh my good i want to touch his cheeks and his plump lips oh my god how they will feel against mine fuck i need to concentrate he is my teacher for god sake"hino did i ever said that i hate you"i said looking at her"every day but i know you don't do just that "she said" aren't you taking notes "i asked" no because you are "she said and i noded and opened my textbook and started taking notes i found my self taking every word he said and copying it in my copybook until i heard his shoes clacking coming close i didn't have eyecontact with him again after the dirty thought i had earlier i only kept my eyes on my text book and him dictating to us helped alot he stole my pen 🖋 "mind sharing with us what are you writing" he said hah i got him he thinks that i was writing smuth or something but actually i was solving the application he just gaved i looked stright to his eyes smirking "i will if you insist" i said and he smirked "so should i read from the beginning or the last part" i said "we don't have much time so the last part" he said that smirk never leaving his lips"k so yes E=nrt ln(v1/v2) _"what"he cut me snatching my copybook "yyou solved it" he asked "yes i was doing just that befor you took my pen by the way can you return it please" i said and he seemed angry "haha nnot today" i told him and he left to his desk "mis mind solving it on the tabel so i can see how you did it with your colleges" he asked politely with a smile"i don't mind"i said and i stud up and went to the bord that was behind the big desk he gaved me the pen and made space for me to pass his back was to the desk and his face to the bord the space he made was between him and the bord so i faced the bord trying to pass i made sure to let him feel my big ass against his dick since i pressed it hard on him he growl only for me to hear while i solved it i was explaining how i did looking at him from time to time and to the others i had experience in teaching since i used to give extra lessons for mony.
He was sitting on the desk staring at me when i finished he stood up lockily the desk reached his hips weach mean it covered his big boner that was so visibel "thank you miss you may sit now" he said allowing me to pass him again i gaved him the pen then i passed him this time facing him making sure to make my boobs bruch against his chest but he did what i didn't expect he sticks his fingers so it touch my pussy and that made me wet fuck and he smirked all that was in a couple of seconds but it felf like eternity.

Then it ended as you don't know we have 3 types of periods cours and TD and TP the funny thing all of them i had with him shit.
Since my house was far from university we were planing to have TD the next period and go home cause we hade nothing next and when we asked and they told us it waz with him i just said" Hino let's let it go as it's planned "" no it won't hurt asking him "she said" he won't let us i know "i said but she went to ask him anyway and i went after her" sir can i ask you something "she said he looked to my eyes ans said" yes go ahead "" sir you are our teacher for TD right "she asked" wich group are you"he asked "group 10" she said"yes i am "he said still looking straight to my eyes" so i was wondering if we can get with you in the next period and skip ours"she asked i know he will say no "if it isn't urgent no i don't like this kind of things if i allowed you everyone will want the same" he said she was going to argue with him but i spoke first"thanks sir to the next time then "i said and draged her" but Alia why " she asked after stoping me" belive me Hino he wont alow us even if we beg so just let it be "i said then we left to have lunch it was 12:50am after all.