15. Interrogation- part 2

Last time:
"That's all I need to know, thank you for cooperating." Finalised Bruce.

"I'm guessing latex boy's coming in next?" I asked snobishly. Just as I finished Steve walked in with a smug smile on his face. Oh chaos... This is going to be fun (note sarcasm)...

Now:

Steve's POV

Basic background information- complete, next up weaponry knowledge and training.

"Alright kid you are going to answer some questions then we'll move on to the second section. K?"

"Fine I don't have a choice anyways."

"True that. Okay so here is a sheet with the different questions so if you just answer them honestly that would be great"

He took the sheet and stared hard at it.

"Is everything all right?

"Uh, yeah..."

I turned around towards the mirror when I heard through my earpiece "He has dyslexia dumbo" yup that was definitely Clint. However when I turned back around Perseus was leaning back in his chair, at least as much as he could without completely tipping over.

"Done."  I must have been standing in a daze thinking for longer than I thought.

"How? I thought you had dyslexia?"

"I do it's just gotten slightly easier and I've learnt to cope with it..."

"I guess it's on to the next section then..."

Percy's POV

I HATE TESTS.

These questions, even if they were about me and I couldn't get anything wrong, it still fellt like a test. Like the world was holding it's breath, waiting for me to screw up... which if you havent noticed I tend to do often.

When Steve gave me the sheet I just sat there glaring at it. (fullmetal alchemist, milk :D hadesdaughter1984 *wink, wink*) 'So we meet again' I thought to myself.

I heard Clint talking to Steve through an earpiece but with my super hearing I could also hear him through the wall.

I scanned the paper and wrote all my answers:

--questions--

1. Do you know martial arts? If yes which ones?
Yes, karate and jiu jitzu (I didn't want to give too much away)

2. Do you know how to use weapons?
Sword, shield and a lucky shot with a rifle.

3. Do you train? How often?
Yes, 4 times a week or more

4. How many years have you been trained with weapons? Where did you learn it?/ who taught you the skills?
Since I was 12, self taught and my dad's side of the family.

5. Why?
Self-defense, the world is dangerous.

6. Where do you get your weapon(s)?
I make them by hand

7. Who do you work for?
??? No one. I don't exactly 'do' work, I'm not a killer or an assassin.

--paper finished--

I noticed that Steve was still thinking and I leaned back in my chair. When he turned around I was laughing silently, he looked confused...

"Done."

"How? I thought you had dyslexia?"

"I do it's just gotten slightly easier and I've learnt to cope with it..." Yup powers really do help to 'cope' with Dyslexia.