13. Ouch my head hurts

Percy's POV (since he is in that form)

I woke up in a painfully white room strapped down to a metal table with leather straps and chains ... Huh, déjà vu.

"Good you're awake" man this is seriously déjà vu

"Can you get me a Panadol I got a serious headache dude"

"Well too bad cause you gave my whole team of highly trained professional fighters a heavy beating" I now realised that Tony Stark was standing in front of me. The trouble I could cause was just too tempting to ignore.

"At least I had the curtesy to haul all of your butts back to your van, before your driver gave me a shot of knock out formula."

"You little..."

This was just too easy.

"What's wrong metal head? Cat got your tounge?"

Just then, before Tony had the option/chance to rip my head off, Nicolas J. Fury walked in. Not a real fury and it wouldn't matter if it was anyways, because during my time staying in the underworld, I had mended my relationship with the three furies of Hades; Alecto especially since I slashed her to dust (literally). Hey, at least they weren't trying to kill me anymore.

"Tony, it's time." Said 'mr pirate' (what?! He had a cool looking eye-patch). I saw a happy devilish smirk appear on Stark's face.

Tony brought out a pair of steel handcuffs with locks of what looked like vibranium. Tony put them on me after taking off one strap at a time, one strap unfastened on went the handcuff, while fury stood with a gun poised at my head. So if I tried to escape I would get the bullet.

When the handcuffs were 'securely locked' I was dragged down twisting corridors...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: hey guys I want to make it up to you guys for such a small and short chapter after so long. Here's a quick filler chappie for you guys. Thank you for all your support and hopefully the next few chapters will be out soon and will be longer and of better standard.

Love you guys,

Vote, comment, follow and enjoy!

Marie💕