8. Who is this guy?

Annabeth's POV

It has been 2 years since Percy had gone missing. I feel so terrible because it turns out his brother is a ruthless devil. Yes I know, but why were you kissing him on the beach? Well, that would be because the ******* made Drew charmspeak me into cheating on Percy. Why? Because they work for our enemy and they knew that Percy would leave if he was betrayed, due to his fatal flaw of loyalty. And now he is gone, because of me. Not dead, gone, Hades has said that his soul wasn't in the underworld...

----------------------(time lapse)----------------------

I walked up to the pirate/ super-spy that is my boss.

"Agent Chase, would you please get Agent Hill for me? I need her to complete an assignment, you will be needed so carry on with the files you were creating and updating on the threats and possible future allies of this company.

"Of course, sir" I left as quickly as I could through the winding hallways to find my co-worker.

"Agent Hill, the director needs to see you immeadiately."

"On it"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Director Nicolas J Fury's POV

"Maria, I need you to bring them in again..."

"But sir, the council made the decision that..."

"I have recognised that the council had made the decision but since that is a stupid ass decision, i have elected to ignore it!" (AN: avengers reference.) deja vou....

"Why do they need to come in?"

"A threat needs to be contained, and he is too strong for any of our agents"

"Who is he?" she said in disbelief.

"A former friend of agent chase, Perseus Jackson. however she is not allowed to know yet. Yes?"

"Yes sir" after that she left to gather up the team.

"It's time to call in... The Avengers" I said to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Natasha POV

I headed towards a very tall person with dirty blonde hair, lets just say the boxing bag he was punching didn't stand a chance.

"Y'know it's normally fury that comes and gets me." He stated, I didn't think that he knew I was here yet.

"No, fury got the big guy. Since last time I called him in he almost went green and I almost shot him in the head..."

"Is Loki back? or what?"

"I don't know, which I hate, but we find out all the details when we get back to HQ."

"Let's get going then shall we?"

With that we headed out of the gym and started to drive towards S.H.I.E.L.D.

----------------------------------------------------

Maria Hill POV

Great. Natasha got captain, fury got the big guy and I get the snob.

*on the phone*

Pepper: hello?

Maria: I need to talk with stark. Pronto.

Pepper: Who is this?

Maria: Doesn't really matter but its agent hill

Pepper: Okay Ill go get him

Tony: Wazzup

Maria: Tony we need you and Pepper to come in, ASAP.

(AN: After Iron Man 3 Pepper joined the Avengers; she did not bother getting a cure for the extremis virus, but Tony did get the operation although he still uses an arc reactor (that isn't poisoning his blood))

Tony: Why?

Maria: Just get your ass to HQ.

*hangs up*

"Next up, to get Thor... Is this kid really that strong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter done!

S.H.I.E.L.D. is hunting down Omega/Percy and the Avengers are my surprise characters!!!

Sorry that I took so long but I have exams coming up so I've been studying. Plus sorry that I keep changing POV.

I will try to update in my free time.

Bye

Marie Louise

P.S. I have altered the previous chapters.