6. Not Poseidon's son

Authors Note: Well done to italy12 who was the first to answer the question. Although it wasn't very clear I understood. the answer was: Reyna first met Percy when he and Annabeth were escaping from Circe's island by letting the Pirates loose and then stealing their ship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy/Igetis' POV

"Let's start training!" my dad said with plenty of enthusiasm.

"No, first I need to know why I was called Poseidon's son for most of my life."

"OK, fine. But we aren't just going to say it, we are much more dramatic and cryptic we are going to live the past again but this time sped up and what really happened." Chaos clarified. With that, we flashed out of the living room and slowly we entered... the living room?

This is just after you were born, enemies were trying to get hold of you for your power and the only way we could hide you is masking your power and sending you a place where you could fit in more. Earth. Your power was not easy to conceal so we kind of locked it away... In the end, you were still too strong so we made you seem like a son of the big three, Poseidon.

The next scene showed a younger-looking version of my mum, the human form, sitting in the Montauk shack with Poseidon. Suddenly everything froze apart from Sally ('I am not going to keep writing my mum in her human form') who got up and left the building, outside Chaos was standing with a baby me. They had changed my appearance to one of Poseidon looks; sea-green eyes, jet black hair and a slight tan. Chaos kissed me on the forehead one last time before handing me over to Sally. Who re-entered right after and passed me over to Poseidon. He immediately unfroze and smiled at me, that's why I had that memory of a smile.

"Why did you only come as Paul so many years later? Why leave mum alone?"

"I couldn't find her until when you came to join my school. You were the child of the prophecy so we didn't want to anger the fates more. Then when the first war was over, you disappeared for 8 months, at that point we both knew we had to wait for you to win the second war before we could bring you home." Chaos said wrapping an arm around Order.

I stared at Poseidon cradling me, the image started to fade and then my whole life flashes past me in a matter of seconds. now everything was so much clearer, everything made sense.

I wasn't the son of Poseidon.

I wasn't a demigod. That's why I'd always been stronger than other Demigods.

I was a Primordial.

The son of Chaos and Order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: sorry that I haven't updated in so long. The ending was done with the help of HadesDaughter1984. I apologize that this was so short but it is more of a filer...

Quick Q: when did Percabeth become official?

Love u from Marie-Louise ;). ^u^