3. A meeting and A new beginning

'New' POV

How dare they? I can tear them limb from limb if I want to...

"Calm down Chaos you might blow up another planet."

"I know Order it's just frustrating that they treat their heroes that way."

"None the less, they are still better rulers than the Giants and Titans!"

"Lets just go get him..."

_______________________________________________

Percy POV

It had been a few weeks since the 'incident' at Olympus and the gifts from the gods have been really handy. I actually stay in the underworld most of the time however Nico still knows nothing of my disappearance into the underworld. When I was voted to death my empathy link with Grover was cut.

I am leading a half-blood to camp, without entering myself of course. This has been a usual pass time for me since that day...

Today is different because just as I got the demigod past the border, I ran back into the forest and stopped abruptly when I saw a flash of light. I neared the area uncapping Riptide, what I saw was not a sight with good memories linked within.

My mother and Step-father(Paul) stood before me. Now I had tried summoning them using a Happy meal with no luck even though it is possible, it succeeded when seeing all my dead friends from the Second Titan War, Hades kept telling me their souls never made it to Charon (the boat guy in the underworld) but I didn't believe him. But they both seemed to be standing there in flesh and blood.

But... It... Can't... Be...

My seaweed brain went into overdrive trying to figure it out, meaning I fainted...

______________________________________________

Authors Note: I dont own PJO Riordan does. I am not going to write this for every bloody chapter.

Sorry guys if this sucked but comment below to help me move along, although I want NO HATERS.

Percy: This story is giving me the creeps.

Me: Well, DUH! It's a cliffhanger. I dont want to give the whole plot away.

Percy: Mission accomplished then...

-----

Quick Q= What was the first monster Percy killed, EVER?