10. Oh its on!

Igetis' POV

I had just left the cafe in which I had been talking with the gods that still trust and support me. I learnt that I could change my appearance so whenever that I speak with them I am disguised as Percy. Most of the gods apart from Hades think I have been living in the under world and none of them like it underground so we meet up every week or so, none of them know who/what I really am, apart from Hades obviously.

I always end up forgetting to change back to my normal appearance until I get back to Chaos planet, so of course I still looked like Percy since the gods still called me Percy then I still responded to it. I headed down to the beach to just enjoy myself, the sea still manages to calm me dramatically. I know, I know, but you're not actually a son of Poseidon. It was my comfort zone for most of my life and still is. LIVE WITH IT!!!

Suddenly I felt the presence of 6 people and a god, this should be good...

-----------
Tony's POV

We headed towards our first destination where some agents had spotted our target. A beach outside of a cafe that Perseus has been spotted coming in and out of at least once a month, he will always go towards the beach after the cafe so we are now going to that very beach.

On the way there Thor couldn't stop jumping up and down in his seat from... excitement? I don't know but it was a strange sight due to his size.

I have no clue which agent is actually driving but they will be there as a last resource but if the avengers can't handle this guy I am sure that not even S.H.E.I.L.D.'s best agent, after us, could take him down.

We finally came to a stop at our destination and I could see a man sitting in the sand with raven hair and a strong build with a beach tan.

"I think that's him"

"Let's go and be sure to use the element of surprise to get Perseus unconscious and back to HQ"

We crept towards the man. To be honest we probably didn't look very natural...

------------------------------------

Igetis' POV

Suddenly I felt the presence of 6 people and a god, this should be good...
I knew immediately who they were so I thought I would have a little fun. Hehe.

"Perseus Jackson?"

"Nice to see you again Thor Odinson. I see that you have brought your friends. Natasha Romanova, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner, Steven Rodgers, Anthony Stark and Pepper Potts, it's an honour to meet you all." I said creepily, like father like son.
But when I turned around I just couldn't keep a straight face they looked like they had walked straight here from a comic book convention, being the strange child I am I stated.

"You guys look so odd, hahahahaha, seriously Steve latex?" oops. That sort of just came out.

"I told you that you looked ridiculous" Tony giggled

"Tony did you just giggle?" I asked trying not to laugh. Key word in trying.

"What are you doing in Manhattan, Thor? I thought only the mortal avengers lived in the old stark tower?"

"We are here on an important mission of bringing in a threat"

"Who's the victim this time?"

"You." they stated as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

Me? Why am I a threat? I don't even live on earth anymore. The reason I knew Thor was that I had helped him and his Asguardian friends to fight some frost giants. Let's just say that they throw a mean victory party and that lady Sif is incredibly strong for a girl even if she is a warrior goddess, yep we did an arm wrestling tournament, obviously I won. With the super strength what would you expect but Sif did come third behind Thor as well. We were now really good friends. all of us.