Chapter 14: Finale

Things between me and Cassidy are beginning to be different. She stated leaving late night and returning late in the morning. I know its not work because she works from 4am-8pm. I don't want to assume that she's cheating on me.. I just find it weird how she takes two showers a day.

I got up from bed and decided to make the twins pancakes. Jade and Jasper were downstairs watching Spongebob. "Morning Daddy." Jade smiled at me. "Morning Baby." I smiled back. I made my way towards the kitchen. I took out some pancake mix, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil. I laid out a flat stainless pan on the stove and set it to 5. I started the coffee maker and sat down on the table waiting for the stove. Cassidy came down the stairs with dressy clothes. "Hay Bae." She said, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. She seemed to be in a hurry. "Why so dressy?" I asked, trying not to seem so concerned. "Oh uh, me and my friends are going out for a bit. No biggy Bae." She said, kissing my forehead and grabbed her car keys. My face became confused as i watched her leave.

Jasper shook his head as she walked past and out the door. I called Mecca, something was up. "Wassup?" Mecca answered the phone. "Yo, come over ASAP." I said, looking through the window. "On my way." Mecca said before hanging up. I headed back to the kitchen and began making the pancakes. After cooking the pancakes, I sat on the couch watching tv with the Twins. Mecca walked through the door. She was wearing her Chicago Bulls Crew Neck, Chicago Bull Beanie, Khaki pants, and Jordan's 23. Her dreads draped down to her hip. "Wassup." She dapped me up. "Man, i have a bad feeling something fishy going on." I said, sipping my coffee. Mecca facial expression changed as she sat next to me. "What you mean?" She asked. I looked at the twins and then back at her. "I think Cassidy cheating on me." I whispered. Mecca clinched her car keys. "Go get dressed." Mecca said to me. "Where we going?" I asked. "We finna go find out, fuck you mean." Mecca said turning to the door. "Jade. Jasper. come on." She called to them. They ran their plates into the kitchen sink and went with Mecca. I did as i told and went upstairs to get dressed.

I threw on my camo, black joggers, and Air Jordan V's. I grabbed my wallet in case the twins get hungry. I rushed down the steps and out the door. Mecca was waiting in her 2014 Toyota Celica with rims and tinted windows. I hopped in the passenger side and we pulled off. Mecca turned the radio down and looked at me. "Call her up." I pulled out my iPhone and dialed Cassidy's number. "Hey Baby." She answered. The background was quiet and not a lot of noise. "How's the meet and greet." I said, looking at Mecca. "Uh it's good babe. We were just talking about work." She said, almost in a whisper. "Oh ok, i was gonna swing by and say hi. What coffee shop you at?" I said, trying to pull information. "Oh uh, we went somewhere else." She answered back quickly. "Oh ok." I said, getting irritated. I hung up and put my head in my hands. "Fuck.." I cussed. Mecca took my phone and started searching Cassidy's name. "Look." She said, handing me the phone.

When i looked at the phone, Mecca somehow pin pointed where Cassidy was. Where the fuck is 217 Pinetree Avenue.. That's an address not a spot for coffee. Mecca put the address in the GPS and hopped on the highway. 30 minutes went by and we pulled up at the address. Mecca had dropped the kids at her place while we did some scoping around. Mecca parked a street down in a parking garge. We got out and stood on the corner. It was a hotel known for being very expensive. Mecca looked at me then crossed the street towards the hotel and i followed behind. Mecca went to the front desk and pulled out a picture. They were speaking back and forth then the guy at the front desk pointed to the elevator and handed her a piece of paper. Mecca walked back to me shaking her head. "What?" I asked. "The man at the front desk said, Cassidy has been here for the past 2 weeks. He said, she orders a room and doesnt come down for hours and he heard noises up there last night." She said, handing me the piece of paper.

My heart started beating fast, my face became hot, and anger built up inside me. "Either we can go check it out or we can leave now." Mecca said, showing me the room key. I thought about it for a second then went to the elevator. "Okay then." Mecca said, coming towards me. We got into the elevator up to the 6th floor. It was quiet and very expensive looking. Mecca looked around and said "The room is 256." I looked on the right and Mecca checked the left. 253...254....255... I stopped at 256 as Mecca caught up to me. We slid our hoods on and unlocked the door. We quietly walked in and the only light on was the small kitchen area. There was loud banging noises coming from the room. "DONT STOP!" yelled a familiar voice. Tears began to run down, i wasnt crying cause of what i was hearing. I was crying because of what i was about to see. I was pissed off that i didnt realize how hard i balled my fist till i saw a drop of blood on the floor. We got closer and closer..and it noise got louder and louder. Mecca cracked the door and it was dark with the heat hitting us in the face.

We slid in the room and crept by the bathroom door making sure not to step in the light gleaming from the bathroom. With my own eyes, I saw Cassidy underneath a figure. She was sweating like crazy, mouth wise open with drool, and fully naked. Mecca looked at me and whipsered "On the count of three flick on the lights." I nodded and placed my hand over the switch. 1....2....3.. I flicked on the lights and saw the figure fall of the bed and Cassidy covering up her body. "What the hell!! I said no fucking room service." She yelled. I pulled my hood off revealing my face. "Oh shit. H-Hey baby." She said, coming towards me. "Dont fucking touch me, slut! This is what you fucking do when i'm at home with the twins!" I yelled louder than i've even yelled before. Mecca pulled her hood off and started taking a video. "N-No Bae, I've been working." She studdered trying to touch me. I backed up and pointed at the man. "This is fucking working?! You fucking other niggas like i didnt know! I'm packing your fucking shit and you get the HELL out of my fucking house! I don't ever want to see you fucking face understood?!" I scoffed at her and turned to leave. Cassidy broke down crying chasing me and Mecca who was still recording to the door. We slammed the door behind us and left to the elevator. "Damn man. I'm so sorry." She patted my back. "Man, i dont care anymore." I said, leaving the hotel. Mecca drove me home and we sat on the couch in silence.

Im not even mad at the fact it even happened. I dont know why i was so mad back there. I looked at the trashbags with Cassidy's stuff in it. I just shook my head and watched Mecca wrap my hand in a bandage. She sat in front of me, looking at me. I felt weirded out the way she was staring at me. My heart began to beat fast and my face frowded up. "Why you staring at me?" I asked her. Mecca looked away and then looked down. "Mecca?" I called to her. She looked back at me as her hazel eyes stared at me again. This time it was different...I felt a sense of shock come down my back. Mecca moved closer to me and i just watched her. "What are you doing..?" I asked almost in a whisper. Mecca grabbed my face gently and pressed her lips to mines. It felt so soft and i wanted to pull away but instead i pull her near. She laid me down on the couch with her on top of me. She ran her hand down my chest and it made me moan. I covered my mouth as Mecca laughed and smled. "Why are you doing this..?" I asked. Mecca didnt answer me, she just squeezed my breast causing me to moan again. She pulled off my shirt leaving me in my purple Nike sports bra. She kissed my breast down to my stomach and the touch her became overwelming.

She went back to my neck and started leaving hickies down my body. It hurt but it was more passionate than any other i got. She shiftly pulled off my shorts and put her mouth by my pussy. I watched getting a bit nervous. "Mecca Wait." I said sitting up. She looked at me and listened. "I-I dont know what to do..I wouldnt expect to do this.." I felt like a bitch...she had me whimpering over her touch. I wouldve never thought that she was attracted to me till now. When i sit back and look at her, i didnt really realize how attractive she was. Her tongue pericing showing through her pearl white teeth. Even when she smiled, she had two tiny little dimples peeking out. "I've been your bestfriend since the 4th grade. I've watched you go through tough battles and I'm tired of seeing you hurt. i've always been attracted to you, Nicole. I know i'm a stud and shit like this aint suppose to happen but , i cant hold back my actions anymore." She said, drawing close to me until she was leveled with my head.

My heart raced.."You gotta trust me.." She said, her lips almost touching mines. "I trust you." I whispered. She kissed me and went back down my body stopping at my pussy again. I covered my face panting with lust. She pulled off my boxers and touched my clit with her thumb. "You're so wet." She smiled. I silently moaned and started breathing fast. A moment later, i could feel her tongue swirling around inside me. It felt better than any head i ever recieved. She got up and took her shirt and pants off. She was wearing basketball shorts and a blue sport bra showing off her flower tattoo she had. She took my hand and stuck in her pants. "Touch me here.." She whispered placing my hand on her pussy. I shook on how wet she was and i stuck my fingers inside. She moaned and did the same. She began fingering me causing my arch my back so i did the same. A few hours later, we were in the shower fingering each other to our hearts content. "I'm coming." She moaned in my ear and the hot water ran on my head. She pressed her chest against mines and we came together. We both were breathing heavy and she looked me in my eyes. "Nicole." She said, through her breath. "Yes Mecca?" I answered. She caught her breath and kissed me lips again. She pulled back an inch and said, "I love you.." My heart dropped as i just held her to me. "I've been waiting to hear you say that.." THE END :) (Bet you didnt see that coming lol don't forget to comment or leave me a message. I hope you enjoyed my book and i'll be working on a sequel to this. Thank you for the support, my love goes out to my girlfriend Jackie and my best friends for ideas. Most of all my readers for keeping my book going. Love you all!!)