Chapter 3: So it begins

I was up late at night. me and twelve other kids. I was thinking to myself. "Hey, you seem so confused. Something is bothering you?" said a voice next to me. I lifted my head up and looked to my left. It was a girl. Her hair was like Nicki Minaj's. It was black with purple underneath, her eyes crystal blue. They looked full of concern."Heh," I chuckled "Nahh, just in a deep thought." I said, running my hands through my hair. She smiled " I'm Serenity." Serenity, huh? Pretty decent name if you ask me. "Rye'Jay." I replied.

"Pretty cute name." She giggled. "You tryna flirt with me?" I smirked at her. Serenity giggled again and looked at me deeply. "Is it working?" She cracked a smile. "Eh sorta." "I said to her. She pressed her lips together as if she was going to kiss me. " I heard you banged Regan." She whispered to me. I laughed to myself then shook my head. "She was that loud, huh?" I wiped away my smile from my face. "Quite." Serenity laughed. "She couldnt keep quiet but, i can." Serenity smirked slickly. Serenity was tempting me. Why though? She must want something. I chuckled to my self again. "What's in it for me?" I look at her from the side. "You want head? Strap me down? Anything you want." She touched my hand. Strap her down? Is this girl for real? I covered my face. "I dont know bout that." I replied. "Why's that?" She sounded discouraged. I looked at Serenity. "You for real?" I asked her as she nodded. I sighed..

:Alright, wait here." I said, getting up and heading to the room. Before i could open the door, i heard noises. Moaning? Who though? I cracked open the door quietly and saw a naked girl bouncing on a boy. "What the fuck?" I whispered. It sounded like Regan. It couldnt be. I opened the door more and noticed it was Regan. "Regan!" I yelled at her, now standing on the side of the bed. She looked at me in shock. "Rye'Jay, I-" I cut her off and pointed towards the door. "Get the fuck out." I said, trying to control my temper. "what?" She said. "GET THE FUCK OUT REGAN!" I screamed. She slid off the bed and threw herself on me, crying. "No no no no.. Rye Rye look at me. I didnt mean it." She started touching me. I threw her hands off me and kept shaking my head. She gripped the blankets, crying more and more. I started to get the nerve to smack her and beat her up. I wanted to still be respectful and not lay hands on a fem. I was too good of a stud for that..

"Get out Regan." I said again. "RyeRye, look at me..this wasnt suppose to happen.I dont know how it happened but it did." She began apologizing over and over again. I put my hands on her shoulder stopping her from huggin me. "Dont call me that. Fucking leave you and this pussy ass nigga." I said, handing her clothes and shoving her out, They both left and i sat on the bed, with my hands on my face. Serenity laid a hand on my shoulder. "See..You're better of with me than her." she said, rubbing my head. She was right...Without thinking, I pulled her near me and held her. Serenity wrapped her arms around my neck. "You ready?" She began lifting my shirt off. My body began to react on its own. She was taking off my shirt and hers, kissing me all in my mouth.

(WARNING: SEXUAL ENCOUNTER)

I kissed her neck and played with her nipples. Thoughts of Regan ran through my mind. Her sweating body on top of that boy, her face in a state of climax, her breast being rubbed on..Damnit! Why did she do that shit? I didnt realize that i had stopped kissing Serenity's neck. I was crying. Im so hurt..I cared for her... Serenity wiped my tears "Don't cry." She said before kissing my lips. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. One hand squeezing her butt and the other on her waist. I wanted her.. I lifted her up and put her on my waist. She gasped as her wetness soaked my stomach. I laid her on the bed. For a moment, Regan slipped my mind. All i could think about was fucking Serenity. "Serenity." I called to her quietly. Her blue eyes stared at me. "Yes..?" She answered. I stroked her legs and bit my lips. "Stay with me." I mumbled. "Always." She smiled. I kissed her again this time deeper. I slipped my fingers in her pants and rubbed her pussy. It was soaked and it was ready. I slipped my fingers inside as she let outa loud gasp. She deeply scatched my back.