Chapter 6: This Is War

So we're in the middle of nowhere without food, shelter or a way to protect ourselves besides guns. We passed through the forest and stopped by a clearing near the river. "Seems like a good place to camp." Mecca said, checking out the water. "Man, aint no bitches out here." I sighed harshly. "Bruh, you always talkin bout some bitches. You better stop before you become a thot...matter of fact, you are one." Mecca laughed. "Miss me with all that, yo. I have never been a thot." I shot a glare at Mecca. Could i really be a thot? I've only have 4 bodies and the rest had to be relationships. I've always been the fateful type when it comes to relationships. "You remember Tiffany?" Mecca mentioned. "Tiffany was a hoe. She fucked every boy in middle school." I mentally rolled my eyes. "But, you dated her." Mecca added on. "Only because she was a bad bitch." I stated. "Ok ok, what about Kathy?" Mecca added on again. "Kathy cheated on me remember? Her bitch ass tried to get me jumped that day. Me and you both beat all them niggas asses." I stated again, "True true." Mecca agreed.

"Stop naming girls in front of Serenity man. You tryna get me in trouble?" I nugded her shoulder. Mecca laughed and then looked at Serenity. "Man bad man." she apologized. Serenity smiled and kissed my lips before saying, "It's okay b/c unlike all them other girl im here to stay." It put a smile on my face. "So what should we do now since we got a spot to kick it?" asked one of the girls that tagged along with us. "Well, we can set up camp orrr we could find some wood for a fire." Mecca said. "Me and Megan will gather some wood." said the girl. "I'ma go with you, Crystal." Serenity said following behind the two girls. "Guess that leaves us to set up camp." I shrugged to Mecca. Mecca looked at me then laughed to herself. "Bruh, how the hell did you get a girl like that?" She asked me.

I almost laughed. "She came to me, man. Real shit, I was chilling and she came up to me spittin' some freaky shit to me. Talkin bout she want me strap her down and shit." I said, picking up some rope. "On God bruh?" Mecca laughed. "On God." I laughed. Mecca shook her head, laughing with me. We picked up the rope and start setting up the tent. It was a master tent with its own bedding and lighting. The supplies we had recieved were medicine, tissue, canned foods, and knifves. Once we finished the tent and sat on the ground, we started talking bout serious matters. "How the fuck did you not notice your ex, Nicole." Mecca said. "Aye, dont be callin my government like that." I snapped. "Why do you want people calling you Rye'Jay anyways? That's not your name. Your name is Nicole Bianca Adams." Mecca snapped back. "Chill on me, Mecca. Dont call me that." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Atleast let Serenity call you Nicole or Bianca and not fuckin' Rye'Jay. Your mom calls you that. You still wanna use that name after she disowned you because she wanted a boy." Mecca said. I hated Mecca's guts. She was right more of the time. She was right at the fact that Serenity needed to know everything. She already knew my past...but, she doesn't know my whole name issue. "Damnit Mecca. I hate when you're right." I sighed. "I'm just saying, Nicole. You cant keep pushing away every female that comes your way. You cant just have sex with them then throw them away. Regan on the other hand, you shouldnt have even did it to her but, i cant blame you cause she wasn't like that when it used to be the three of us." Mecca commented. I rememeber when she wasn't so crazy and dangerous.

"We're back!!" said Serenity, putting the pile of wood on the ground. Megan and Crystal did the same. Serenity laid between my legs and rested on my chest. Serenity smiled at me and kissed my lips deeply. Mecca and the girls decided to sleep in the tent. After our little makeout session, we decided to join them in the tent. Shortly after we fell asleep..