Chapter 1: Recruting

When i opened my eyes and saw that we were being evacuated . I got up and woke up Regan. "Come on, we gotta go." I told her. She woke straight up and formed a line. Something told me that shes done this before. To be honest, it kinda scared me. She wasnt herself..I stood behind her. I was confident enough to know it was time for war. Before you know it, they were ordering us to get naked. I kept my clothes on. "You gotta give them your clothes." Regan said to me. "I'm not giving them shit." I cussed. It slipped out as she looked at me and began clothing herself. "I'm not getting naked for nobody. I'm a rebel." I folded my arms. Regan giggled. I wanted her to be mines so i could protect her, to keep her safe.."Regan." I mumbled. "Hm?" She raised her eyebrows at me. No, i couldnt. Not now. "Um your fly is down." I said. She pressed her breast against me. "What are you doi-" Before i could finish my sentence. I was cut off by her lips pressed to mines. They felt like a soft pillow that tasted like chocolate covered strawberries. I slowly raised her arms around my neck and held her.

This was all i ever wanted.. Regan, I swear ..I will protect you. I kissed her deeper more passionate than any other.. I think i like her, this instant connection we had felt like it'll last. (WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!!)

We were put into to rooms with two beds in each. Regan decided she was gonna sleep with me. Regan sat on too of me. Her hands intertwined with mines. "We got a whole room to ourselves." She smiled. She began to touch all on my stomach and chest. "Don't test me. You not ready.." I told her , smirking . "Try me." She tested my nerves. She took my hands and moved them in a circular motion on her chest. Her breast felt plump and soft. I kissed them. So soft... She gripped my back as i laid her on her back touching every inch of her body. She lightly began scratching my back.

It was turning me on. "Keep quiet, wouldn't want the others to hear you would you..?" I whispered in her ear. I knew she understood me because she put a pillow over her face. I spreaded her legs apart and began to kiss down her body to her naval. I looked at her. "Regan, I'm going down" I said , rubbed her lips . I could feel her wetness through her panties...I wanted her. Her body was sweating snd she was breathing uneven. I smirked under her skin and ripped her panties and kissed her lips. She lifted off my t-shirt and pushed my head down . I licked her lips and began eating her out. Her grip on my head tightened and her toes began to curl up.

I licked her clit and went deeper becoming drenched in her wetness. Regan had let out the sexiest moan ever and pushed me deeper. So i went faster and deeper inside her. At this point she was moaning my name and scratching my back. "I'm gonna come." She breathed through her words . When she came , she also squirted a little on my chest. She was breathing uneven and looked at my face. I was soaked with her wetness && my fingers were wet. "Damn.." I sighed as i flopped on my stomach . She crawled on top of my back and laid on my back. I fell asleep..Best night ever. I could hear Regan snoring like a baby on my back. She didnt bother to put her clothes back on. So we just laid there, sleeping like babies. I swear she might make me change my ways..