Silver Soldier

Opening:

Times are wasting...In this time, Adults are forced to send their oldest kids into a world of chaos. You wouldve thought it was only a joke until you get out to the fields. It's not..It's the real world. Its World War for kids also known as WWT. My name is Rye'Jay but, im called Rye. I'm a 17 years old teenager sent into war before my birthday. I was born in California but, i'm on my way to Kansas for this "war". Thats when i met Regan Jones.

Regan was also sent to Kansas. She was only 16 and was very confident about being in war. I was assigned a seat next to her when we boarded the plane. Her golden brown eyes pierced through me. I glanced a different direction briefly to avoid her gaze. I twirled my hair between my fingertips. "I'm Regan." she smiled. I looked at her. "Rye'Jay." I eyed her.

"I'm going to call you, RyeRye." She giggled. I sighed and pushed my hair back out if my face. "Don't call me that." I said, harshly. "Don't be such a guss." Regan pouted. I looked back at her and noticed her hair. Brown and Curly... "I'm not a guss." I chucked lightly. "RyeRye, you're a lesbian aren't you?" Regan asked. I hesitated for a second before speaking. "W-What made you say that?" My voice shook. "You seem like the type to like girls." Regan smiled. I smiled for a bit, "I am but, i keep to myself." I rubbed my head, embarrassed. "RyeRye, do you think i'm ugly?" She asked. "I dont even know you!" I shouted. The truth was that she was beautiful. She was perfect with her brown hair in curls, with an american bandana wrapped around. As for her outfit, she was wearing a jean jacket, underneath it was a white polo shirt, and jeans she mightve custom made. "Why you looking at me like that?" She said, in a puzzled tone. "I'm not looking at you any way." "Mhm, you all of this dont you?" "All of what?" I raised my eyebrow. "This." She motioned down her body then pointed at herself. I sucked my teeth. "As if." I smiled secretly. Regan pinched my cheeks "Ow What the fuck?" I frowned when she let go. My cheek was red and it began to burn. "Big Baby" She said, reaching for a blanket. I sucked my teeth again && sat back in my seat.

Everything looks different when you're flying high. It's peaceful in the clouds. I closed my eyes and felt something heavy lean on my shoulder. I opened one eye to see Regan covered me in a blue blanket and laid her head down on my shoulder. My heart skpped beats as i felt compled to hold her hand. But, i shook off the thought...and fell asleep.