Valentine's Day

Just a short one, but now that my doctors found out what's going on with me, I've been able to control the pain and it's getting easier to sit and write for long periods of time.

February 14, 1978

Brian
I took a deep breath while I adjusted my tie in the mirror, wanting to look perfect for Freddie when I went to pick up Faria. She was going to my mum's for the night, and I hoped that he'd let me stay with him for the night. I wanted him back now that he was with Jim, I was honestly jealous and I wanted our family to be complete again.

Roger said that Freddie and Jim had been getting a lot closer since Faria's birthday, and it just made me sick to know that someone else was sleeping with the baba to my child. It should've been me, I shouldn't have let him go because he was absolutely amazing to both Faria and myself.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing at the moment, if he was with Jim or not.

Freddie
I took a deep breath and I looked over at Jim. It was safe to say that our "no sleepover" rule was cancelled because that was his fourth night over in a row.

I sat up and I smirked when I saw how low the bed sheet was sitting on his hips. We hadn't had sex yet, which meant I had been dick-less for a long several months. I was really starting to miss Brian, especially when I thought about sex- he was amazing at it, and he always made sure that I was thoroughly satisfied.

God, even the thought of him made me horny.

I sighed and laid back down, clinging to Jim's side and closing my eyes in attempt to get some sleep.

"Oh, good morning." Jim chuckled, lowly, before reaching down and rubbing my bulge through my underwear, making me moan slightly. "You like that?" He rolled onto his side and I nodded, quickly, while swallowing back a second moan. "Do you want me to fuck your tight little hole?" He asked, stroking me faster, and I shook my head.

I just wasn't ready to have sex...

"B-blow me." I murmured, then he got between my legs and he pulled my underwear off.

I looked down and I tangled my fingers in his hair while he slowly licked up my shaft before settling at the head and gently sucking on it. I moaned, softly, and bit my bottom lip when he reached down to teasingly fondle my balls, then he pulled off and he stroked me quickly.

"Yes, fuck!" I breathed, then he started sucking again and I bucked into his mouth- I wanted to see how much he could take. "Gag on it, Christ." I closed my eyes tightly and he moaned, the vibrations pulling my orgasm out even more. "I'm going to cum, Jim." I pulled his hair tightly, then he pulled off and he smiled up at me while he stroked me.

"Come on, cum for me." He breathed, licking the head and moaning, then I closed my eyes and I cried out while I came in his mouth. "Good boy, so good." He whispered after he swallowed and pulled off, then he stroked me through my orgasm and I whined when I started getting sensitive.

Brian never swallowed, but Jim always did. I wasn't sure which one I liked better, they were both amazing... maybe we had to try a threesome sometime.

"Happy Valentines Day, babe." Jim smiled, rolling onto his side and pulling me into a deep kiss- okay, I wasn't sure how much I liked kissing him after he swallowed my cum, but he seemed to enjoy it.

"Happy Valentines Day." I whispered, pressing my forehead against his. "Do you want me to..." I looked down at his cock and he shook his head.

"You're okay, I'm happy just doing it for you." He smiled- that didn't sound right, Brian never told me that it was okay for me not to get him off, it just didn't seem like something men did.