Nesting

Another quick chapter, the next one will be a lot longer, I'm thinking.

November 10, 1976

Brian
"Are we sure that it isn't just easier for us to be living in one place? Then she won't have to get her used to two places." I sighed, looking over to Freddie while he tried to reach the highest shelf in the pantry. "And don't reach that high, you could hurt Faria."

"I don't want to move in, Brian!" Freddie exclaimed, loudly. "I have to go, excuse me." He put the snack down, then he stormed out of the kitchen.

I gave him a couple seconds to cool down, then I went to find him in the bedroom. He was fiddling with one of Faria's little bears and whispering little things to her.

"She was kicking again." He whispered, biting his lip while he rubbed his stomach. "And I was mad at you for no reason." His voice shook and I chuckled, sadly, before crawling into bed with him. "I'm just not ready to leave my home. My flat is my home, and the cats are my home... I want Faria to know that, too." He explained, softly, and I nodded before kissing his cheek.

"I think Arie is going to be fine with two homes, alright? We'll work it out once she gets here, but for now she can have two rooms."

He spent more time at my place anyways, so I wasn't worried about Faria living too far away from me- I was almost certain that he'd want to move in in the end.

---

Freddie
"Brian, are you awake?" I whispered into the darkness of the bedroom. I sighed when there was no reply, then I turned to look at the clock- it was half past two in the morning, and Faria had just fallen asleep, but I wasn't tired yet. "I'm horny." I told no one, then I slipped out of my pyjamas and I wrapped my hand around my cock, squeezing it a bit and coaxing it to become a fully formed erection.

All I could think about was Brian during the tour, before he knew about the baby. He was so rough, and I needed it fast and dirty- now he was afraid of hurting Faria so the roughest he went was pulling my hair a bit. I moaned, loudly, while I thought about being hit, or tied up. One night during the Australian leg, Brian tied me to the bar in the closet and he made me stand there while he ate me out, I wasn't allowed to cum, or move, or make noise. It was absolutely glorious, and I needed it like that.

"Wake up." I kicked him, but all he did was groan and roll over. "Brian, wake your ass up because I am literally so hard that I could die from it." I got onto my knees and I rolled him back onto his back, shaking him until he was groaning.

"I'm up, I'm up, what do you want?" He frowned, then I turned on the lamp and he hissed, slightly, while closing his eyes in reaction to the light.

"Remember Brisbane?" I whispered and he sat up. "I want that right now. I need your tongue in my ass, and I want to be tied up while you do it."

"But won't I hurt-"

"No, you won't hurt her. Your cock really isn't that big, Brian." I rolled my eyes, rubbing my stomach, and he laughed a bit before kissing my cheek. "But I want to be tied to the bed, I don't know how long my hips will let me stand there for." I held my wrists out for him and he turned me so I was kneeling next to the bedpost.

One of the best things about Brian was that he could tie knots like no one else. He told me it was because he went from Beaver to Explorer in Scouts when he was a kid- and apparently they learned how to tie a lot of different knots.

Once I was placed the way he wanted me, he got down behind me and he spread me open before pressing gentle kisses to my hole. He always did this, he started with kissing, and maybe a lick here and there, then he'd dive in and go hard. I liked the teasing, the kissing and the licking, because it built a fire in my belly that I had never felt before.