Chapter 10

Later the next day when Kaiya where still in school Neji ended earlier and went home for a bitt to talk whit his parents alone. he would pick up Kaiya later but he thouth it better to speak about this alone whit tem. His brother would be ther for support aswell. They all sat down in the livingroom, while Neji walkt back and forth by the couch.

-Mom, Dad...theres something I need to tell you... about me and Kaiya..

-she's not pragnent is she!?

-"oh no she is not..its not possible.."

-"then what is it?" His mother askt worrily

- "mom dad...well...Kaiya is not really who you think she is.. she is... Actually... His names Kuno and were involved.. yeah. Kaiya is a guy and im Bi. And that's the real reson they threw him out, that and the fact he likes dressing as a girl."  I tell them this as if its no big deal and i can see it takes a moment or two for the information to hit them, then the reaction is obvius.

-"WHAT!!! Your...your..she's..."they stammer shocked. they did not see that one, i am sure.

-"MY SON IS GAY!" my dad yells when he realises what i just said.

- "yeah dad your son is gay"...I tell him dryly, 

-"but she..i meen he looks so much like a girl.. a really cute girlat that". my dad says suprised. I bet he was secretly proud his son managed to bag someone like her before. now he is not sure what to think. atleast he is not kicking me out the first thing he dose. thats always something.

- "yeah he is beautiful. I really love her." I tell them proudly, Im not apolagising for loving someone as wounderful as Kaiya. 

-"how come you never told us?" Mom looks a bit hurt that i haven't confided in her before about this but its not easy to tell these stuff to your parents. specialy not when they are so much looking forward to grankids. so I do my best trying to tell them about it.

-"I didn't know at first myself and then its Kaiyas secret. I couldt tell anyone about it whitout er permission. Im sorry if your disappointed in me." Mom scolds me for the last coment slapping my shoulder before gathering me up in a big hug.

-"hun...of course were disepointed...and shockt. But we still love you no matter what. all we want for you, is for you to be happy." she lets go of me and smiles motherly. this is why i love my parents.

-"thanks mom...so is it okej if Kaiya stays."

-"yes, but your sleeping sepretly..."

-"thanks."  Neji smiled as he left the house warmd by the forst smiles on his parents faces. They weren't happy about the knews. But they accepted it, they accepted Kaiya. That was all that matterd. 

there are going to be a little more to this story. but all in all its almost completaed, but its a story thats so old that i dont have much motivation to prioretise it when i have more urgent once. there will be two chapters more and then an epiloge when i get around to it, also a little extra lines to this cchapter when i can. like i said its really old. i wrote this 10-13 years ago almost. one of my absolute first an oldest once. but i was so found of it i had to put it up. also i do really like the trans crossdressing part.. anyway, it dosentseem to popular amongst others here so i geuss its alright. heres an update though.