chapter 2 sneaking

over the next two weeks i was pulled back into that locker-room by her, four times over.she never said a word just pushed me up the wall kissing my breath away, no explanation what so ever, always leaving me whit winks and secret smiles. Then finally after three weeks, on the fifth time she grabbed hold of me, she finally actually spoke to me, her voice low whit a light feminine husky sensuality to it. "meet me on the school roof tomorrow and bring those hot lips whit you.. see ya stud..." she whispered into my ear, as i felt her warm breath roll over it making me feel warmth spreading over my body. Kaiya wanted to meet me on the roof, i thought surprised, and very much exited. the roof where we cold actually get caught by the popular and older students. for me as a freshmen to get invited to the roof by one of the most beautiful girls in school was like one in a million, that just didn't happen in real life. and yet I was, and by the prettiest girl in school at that. wait a minute didn'tt she call me a stud? she did didn't't she? yatta! i shouted out into the now empty locker-room. this was too good to be true, i was so gonna enjoy all of this as long as it lasted, because lets face it, it probably wouldn´t.

i quickly left the locker-room , checking so no one saw me leave it. i mean a guy in the girls locker-room was kind of weird. walking fast i then continued to where i knew the stairs up to the roof was located heading up the stairs quickly, way to exited to walk normally. I was all nervous and exited about it. then I found myself standing right behind the door that would take me up in the school heraky if i ever was found out to be invited here. 

I opened the door and went out nervously looking around for Kaiya, there wasn´t anyone else up at the moment but there where evidence of the kids that usual hanged here. like cigarette buts, soda cans and candy wrappings in a trashcan that someone had brought up here. then i past round a corner wondering where she was hiding, when i managed to find her behind a ventilation chackt whit her back towards me,leaning on one shoulder on it, her hand up to her mouth. so i snucked close up to her and whit a smile put my arms around her waist planting a kiss on her neck, hoping she wouldn't't mind me doing so. she turned around whit a big shining smile and a light blush on her cheeks, she then put her arms around my neck giving me a deep longing kiss. Nope... she haden't minded that at all at my sudden embrace, actually she seemed very plea st whit it like she really was liking me taking the initiative. so I gathered up my courage thinking, should I try more? did I dear to do what I longed for more whit every time we meet up? yes, I did, i dared to ore I would try to do it at least. The worst that could happen was she didn´t like it and I would became same old boring Neji again. slowly I let my hand slide discreetly down on her slender back, she didn't't do anything about it, not minding at all ore maby she just didn't' notice? I let my hand slip father down and when there still where no Resistance from her about my frisky hands. so i decided to just go all the way for it, so I slide the hand the last part down over her short skirt that covered her perfect little rear and i slide it in under the skirt to cope her left oh so firm little butt cheek. amazing, she didn't' scream at me, hit my face ore anything like that. she actually just moaned deep in her throat and sucked on my lower lip just to start to nibbling it playfully instead. surely she wheren't allowing this was she? but she was. she was allowing me to hold onto her firm behind. well, at least the touching the butt cheeks as long as they where on the outside of her panties,

  I was soon to discover after a week of sneaking up to the roof for quick make out sessions whit her. i was to discover that when i try'd to take things a step further, trying to sneaking my hand under her panties and to her front to get her exited by  caressing her, ore up to nozzle her breast under the blouse she kept push my hands away every time just when I was getting close to touch her in any of those places. Yet she never pulled away and she always guided my hands back to her ass ore back to her neck no matter how many times I try to go further. like she didn't want me to get her heated or wet, like she didn't want to go further whit me. but when I got real frustrated by becoming hard and we wheren't on the roof she would sneak her hand in under my pants and grip MY sex whit her hand. obviously she didn't mind touching me. but she definitely didn't want me returning the favour.  and i guess most guys wouldn't mind this. but i did, it bugged me because i was burning up whit desire to touch her, curious as hell to know how she felt like, how she would look like moaning by my caressing hands. but she wouldn't accept it. nothing further then ass-grabbing for me.This really confused me allot, and I thought about it allot, so much it kind of distracted me from class sometimes. Why wouldn't't she let me please her? was there a reason she didn't like me touching her there? had something made her that way? I finally figured it was ok to wait, I REALLY liked her after all. so I was really happy and proud to be whit her. even though no one knew about us at school. I just kept gloating on it in silence. she was my secret, the most anyone knew about it was that I might have some kind of flirt going on whit someone sens I kept was disappearing school the breaks, coming back all exited and ruffled, maby even whit a hickey or two. every day all day I longed for our embraces, it happened two to three times a week now. and it was very often of those times she'd touch me and make me feel amazing. it really started to bothered me that I wasn'tt allowed to return the favour. I really wanted to make her feel just as good as she made me feel, to cherish her. But she wouldn't't let me do it so I didn't't argue about it. so I just did my best to arouse her in all other ways possible outside her clothes. Showing her that i was more then willing to serve her to. How much I liked her. She knew. god she knew, you'd see the knowledge in her eyes. But like id say I tryd not to pressure her. I let her decide everything that where there was enough...for now. 

so i updated. i know its already hot and heavy an i refer to her all the time. but all you BL lovers out there i promise if you keep reading you wont be disappointed for to long. it really is Boyxboy story. ore a kind of boyxboy story.it should clear up in one ore two chapters. if you aren't already suspecting it that is. ;) anyway let me know what you think of the story and the characters.