chapter 6 so close

when summer came we Began to meet during the days. I knew whit out a doubt I loved her and I where very sure she felt the same for me. we hadn´t really said the words. but i could just feel it every time we where together. it was visible in her eyes, im pretty sure i was extremely obvious as well. several of our fellow student had noticed our new relationship. and whit that came both bully's and new friends. Kim was one of our biggest supporter, along whit her friends and the cheerleaders. that was probably why Billy and his gang hadn´t more then they had. because even though they didn´t stay quite about their displeasure about us dating, ore spread rumors about us. they hadn´t openly announced that Kaiya was actually a male underneath those skirts. sure allot of people had heard the rumors ore seen the graffiti in the bathroom stalls. but sens no one had actually seen her whit out clothes, well except for that glimpse Billy and his friends, well me to i guess seen those month back. most people just didn´t believe the rumors. also the girls hadn´t freaked over that Kaiya was changing whit them for gym. i have no idea how Kaiya made that work really, but it did apparently. if they had any restrictions about it earlier they didn´t after they found out she and i where dating. it was actually hilarious how accepting her group of girlfriends had been about us and the rumors about Kaiya. Kim of course actually knew the trues along whit their friends Jill and Marie. all of them cheerleaders, and GF of some of the top guys in school. so yeah  i was lucky Kaiya had been so popular before the rumors started. sure there where those that had distant themselves from both her  and me. no real loss for me. but it was difficult for Kaiya. but after losing some we both gained some to. well mostly me. sens i no longer where the invisible guy that just blended into everyone else. no i was the rumored might be gay guy, or the boyfriend of Kaiya. or as i actually heard a couple of times now from some guys refusing to believe she could be a guy. the lucky bastard who got to date Kaiya the hottest girl in school. i so agreed whit that statement it wasn´t even funny.

but we never went further before i found out his secret. yeah can you believe it, i still hadn´t gotten to a proper second base, i where lucky if She felt frisky enough to let me of whit her hands. oh i had try´d to give her the same courtesy, but we always get interrupted  by someone or the school bell, or she would not allow me to do it because it would mess up her "arrangement" what ever that meant. i did not dare to ask her what. to be truthful it scared the crap out of me to ask. i have this feeling it be one of those TMI things. like when your gf, sister ore mom tells you they have their week and decide to graphically tell you all about it. wow hold  that, the thought is not a welcome picture at all. i shuddered at that, no better not to ask her anything further on that one. i was getting really impatient though, i felt i needed to you know confirm things, to see the prof again. man i felt really perverted to even think about these things in my head but, its not like you can go on denying whats in your head to yourself. it would drive you nuts. and I knew and had seen the evidence, we even talked about the fact she was a he now and then. and I really was OK whit it, i was. yet it never really sink in completely into my mind. Because all that times i saw her she was dressed as a girl.

there had been one night though that we had been making out at her place. it had been my first time over at her place, in her room. i Still hadn´t meet her parents, i think she was ashamed to admit she liked boys. oddly enough sens she obviously lived her life as a girl. they shouldn´t be to surprised she might like boys as well. but apparently she believed this to be an issue, and i respected this, there was no rush to meet them. not when i had this amazing beautiful piece of ass underneath me, letting me touch her lean soft skin underneath her shirt. wrapping her gorgeous white leg around mine, kissing my breath away. no, parents are the last thing on my mind at the moment. i believe this might actually be the day she let me go a little further. and i was beyond exited about it to, i didn´t even care about what i would find, ore how it would feel in my hand, i just know it would be amazing. I rolled my hips up against her on her bed, my groin grinding against hers, she made a cute little sound at the contact and i was starting to feel her excitement, i was surprised at this because usual she was "arranged" so that i wouldn´t feel much of it. not now it seemed, i felt myself grin at the relation. this meant she to had been expecting things to go further tonight, oh the joy i thought and slided my left hand down her smooth stomach, over her skirt that i gently lifted when my hand slowly stroke up her inner thigh, as i was about to coup my hand the small bulge, finally we hear the slamming of a door downstairs and i was litterly pushed away from her unto the floor. Kaiya was way stronger then you would think her to be. i blinked surprised, still not really realizing i wasn´t still on the bed whit her. she was hushing at me and whit whispering tone, waving her hands at me begging me to go before they catch us. it was weird I mean I never meet her parents and suddenly I where almost half naked whit their kid? nah..Of course they whouldn't take that the wrong way, right. no i completely understood that it would be better to wait whit the introductions till later. but what caught me though was the panic she had been trying to keep down. there where something aside from being caught whit her Boyfriend in bed. something she wasn´t telling me about. something i really needed to know. the thought hit me just as i started to head of their front lawn. i turned around looking up at her house worriedly. but i had to trust her to tell me when its needed. so i headed home, hoping this was really the best thing to do.