»»----- Twice -----««

Y/N's POV

I couldn't see anything.

Where am I? My body feels no numb.

I tried moving my body, but it groaned in protest. I forced my eyes open and looked around.

A room..?

I attempted to move my arms and legs, but found that I was bound by chains.

"Looks who's finally awake." said a voice. A tall figure came into view.
"Let me go." I seethed.
"You weren't so bold back then. Looks like we'll need to teach you a few lessons to fix you up." growled the voice. I struggled against the chains that bound me when the figure's right hand was suddenly engulfed by blue flames.
"Don't come near me!" I yelled.
"Your arms and legs are chained to a concrete wall. There's nothing you can do." he scoffed. I bit back a scream as Dabi placed his hand on my arm. I grit my teeth as pain flared up in it. He let go of my arm and stepped back. "I'll give you a day for the realization to settle in." he said before exiting. The moment he left I evaluated my situation.

I'm chained to a wall in a room with a small, barred opening that is far too small for me to crawl out of, but if I could use my quirk, I'll be able to create a petal out there and teleport to it. The only exit is the door. I heard a click, meaning it's locked. I can't use my quirk, meaning these chains cancel it or I've been shot with the bullet. I was hung by my arms with chains attached to the wall and my legs were connected by handcuffs. My hero costume was dirty and tattered. The door was directly opposite of me. Aside from the new burn on my arm, I didn't appear to have any injuries. I began focusing my energy on activating my quirk. As far as I know, there are no items that are able to completely disable a quirk other than those bullets... Meaning my quirk should merely be suppressed. I focused all of my energy into creating a single petal. What day is it? How long has it been since the battle? Has anyone noticed that I'm missing? Is everyone safe? Eventually, a single petal appeared. I let out a sigh of relief before attempting to manipulate it. Nothing... I can barely sense it... Sighing, I looked towards the burn. Cremation... what a dangerous quirk. I hissed in pain as I tried to move it. Suddenly, long vines began growing around me.

"Ha... How pathetic... My precious daughter thought she could get away?" laughed a voice as they walked into the room. "You became the second best hero only to be captured again. Although, I guess I have to thank Chisaki for this. That little girl was our initial goal, but you were just laying there on the ground, unconscious." I grit my teeth as I glared at my father. "What's with that look?" he scoffed. "We were foolish to let you get away the first time. Right now, you're weak and pathetic." I spat in his face.
"Bullets aren't the only things I know how to shoot." I hissed. I bit back a scream as thorns dug into my skin and blood trickled down my body, dripping onto the concrete floor.
"Are you in a position to be acting in such a way?" he asked.
"No." I stated plainly. "But that doesn't mean I won't fight back. I may not be able to hurt you, but I can still annoy the heck out of you."
"How pathe-" I spat a second time. I gasped as the vines tightened, driving the thorns deeper. "I'll teach you how to forget about hope all over again." he growled before exiting the room.

For now, I should probably pretend to be submissive. At the very least, they might lower their guard against me. Then again... the thought revolts me.

I lifted my head as the door opened yet again. This time, both Shigaraki and Twice walked in.

"It's our turn." laughed Shigaraki. I gave them a dull stare. "What's this? That look again? Already? It's only been a day. You didn't start giving us that look until a year had passed back then."
"Ooo! Ooo! I have an idea!" cheered Twice. My eyes widened as Sho-chan materialized in front of me.
"You're crazy." I said, glaring at the two males. A mixture of fire and ice was sent at me.
"You thought you could get away?" questioned Shigaraki. "You were being far too optimistic." Tears fell down my face as the fire burned my skin and the ice made it painfully numb. "How does it feel? Watching the face of your lover as they slowly kill you?" mocked Shigaraki.
"That fake might have the same face, but he's not him." I stated, taking heavy breaths as I fought back my tears.
"You know, his copies have the same appearance and personality as the person he's copying." said Shigaraki.
"He's not copying who you want me to believe." I said, glaring at them. "He's copying Toga pretending to be him, am I right? Although, I'm a bit concerned as to how you managed to get his blood and how she is able to use his quirk... As far as I know, she should only be able to use the quirk of someone else if she fully understands it."
"Ooo! She's smart!" said Twice in a cheery tone.
"And weak." laughed Shigaraki. "Maybe now would be a good time to let you know..."
"Let me know what?" I questioned.
"Toga is probably having lots of fun with that little lover of yours." he laughed. My eyes widened.
"Don't touch him!" I screamed.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt him." said Shigaraki as he disintegrated the fake Twice had made. "...Not yet, anyways."

With that, both males left the room, leaving me trembling with several burns and patches of ice scattered across my body.

Don't hurt him... please.

Toga 👏 better 👏 watch 👏 out 👏

I had a dream and now I have ideas for an angst fanfic if I ever plan on writing another one 😂

Lovely fanart by BlueFUNNEHGaming! Thank you for this amazing art~ 💓💕💖
~Lua