»»----- Bribery -----««

Y/N's POV

We all made our way back to the classroom. At this point, I could barely think straight. My head ached from having used my quirk so much today. Luckily, I didn't use it all in one short burst, otherwise I would have landed myself in yet another coma. I walked into class and immediately collapsed in my seat. Sho-chan made his way over to me.

"Are you doing all right?" he asked.
"Don't worry, I'm perfectly peachy!" I flashed him a smile. I then saw Ochaco-chan enter through the door with Izu-kun.

"Ochaco-chan!" I waved her over. "You did great! I would have gone to you after the fight, but knowing you, you would want some time to think about what had happened." I then pulled her into a hug.
"Thanks, Y/N-chan!" She gave me a big smile. "You know me best!"
"That's why we're best friends!" I said, laughing. We began giggling together as Izu-kun and Sho-chan just stared at us.

"Well.. ummm.... what do boyfriends do when their girlfriend is occupied with something else?" Izu-kun asked Sho-chan.
"I think we kind of just wait for them to finish doing whatever they are doing." Both me and Ochaco-chan stopped laughing. Slowly, both of our faces turned into a bright shade of red.
"What are you two talking about!!" We both screamed in unison at the boys. They immediately began laughing. "Rude!!" We somehow managed to scream in unison again. The boys looked at each other.
"Do you think our girlfriends are secret soul sisters?" asked Izu-kun.
"Deku!!" screamed Ochaco-chan.
"Possibly." replied Sho-chan.
"Sho-chan!!" I screamed.

By now the class was staring at us. Everyone had wide eyes.

"Hey, Ochaco-chan..." I whispered to my bestie. "Why don't you just float us into the next solar system?" I asked.
"I don't know if I'd last that long, but believe me when I say I'm willing to try." We then bolted for the window. Just as we were about to make a jump for it, we were both grabbed by our waists. Sho-chan had wrapped his arms around me while Ochaco-chan was caught in Izu-kun's grasp.
"Let us go!" I screamed.
"Yeah!" screamed Ochaco-chan.
"Hey, Midoriya, what do you do when your girlfriend tries to run away by jumping out of the window?" asked Sho-chan. My face was practically on fire.
"I don't think this is normal... Maybe we should teach them a lesson." replied Izu-kun.
"Don't you dare! I have the entire UA student body to back me up!" I screamed.
"And I got Y/N to back me up!" screamed Ochaco-chan.
"You're lucky I used my quirk so much earlier today!!" I screamed.
"If you hadn't, I wouldn't be taking this gamble." shrugged Sho-chan. I suddenly came up with an idea.
"Hey Sho-chan~" He looked down at me questioningly. He gave me a look that said 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' "I'm visiting someone tomorrow~ I'm baking a cake and I'll make you one as well if you let me go~" He immediately let me go. "I'm free!!" I yelled. I looked over to see Ochaco-chan still trapped.

"Hey Izu-kun~" Food worked for Sho-chan, what would work on Izu-kun? Then it hit me. "There's a reeeeaaaally rare All Might figurine that was released last year~ There's only five of it in the world~! All Might owns 2, I own one, and a friend of mine owns the other two~" His eyes widened. "If you let Ochaco-chan go, I'll give you one~" He immediately let go of Ochaco-chan.

"Success!" We cheered.

"Just to be clear, we're talking about the golden All Might figurine which was released last November in only the USA, right?!"
"How did you know?" I asked.
"It was either that or the rose gold one, apparently there's 5 but no one claims to have any of them."
"I actually have all 5..." I admitted. His eyes widened.
"H-how?!"
"It was released in America on April 23rd but All Might wanted to give them to me for my birthday. He wanted me to be the only one with it, so he travelled all throughout America until he got all of the figurines." Izu-kun just stared at me in shock. I guess he couldn't quite process the information I had just given him.
"W-wait, so you're serious about the golden one, right?"
"Why wouldn't I be? Give me a moment, I can go get it right now." I was about to teleport, but Sho-chan stopped me.
"You're going to pass out at this rate."
"You're right..."