»»----- Big Three -----««

Y/N's POV

A few days had passed and Izu-kun was finally freed from house arrest. Bakugou, on the other hand, still had a day or so to go.

"Now that Midoriya is back, we can go more into detail on 'work study.'" announced Aizawa. "Please come in. Also, Y/N, get up here as well."

I walked to the front as three familiar faces strode through the door.

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully." said Aizawa. I stifled my laughter as Izu-kun's face slowly turned more and more surprised as he saw a particular yellow headed person walk in. "The three third years at UA who stand at the top of all UA students. Also known as the Big Three."
"Wait- Aizawa, does that mean they're stronger than Y/N?!" asked Kirishima. The Big Three and I only smiled.
"You'll see~" I chirped with a laugh.

"The crown among the splendid UA students..." muttered Iida-kun.
"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..." said Crafting Bench.
"I heard they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." said Kyoka-chan.
"There's someone really pretty too... They don't really seem like it." said Pikachu.

"Watch it, Pikachu. All three of them could snap your neck in a heartbeat if they want to." I said with a shrug. "Of course, they wouldn't, but it's perfectly possible with their level of skill. In comparison to them, you're a level 1 Pichu, while they're maxed out ground types." I stated.

"Okay, Y/N, I'm taking a nap. You're the teacher now." mumbled Aizawa as he crawled into his cocoon.
"You've gotta be joking me..." I grumbled. "Alright." I said, turning towards the trio. "Please give a brief introduction of yourselves. Amajiki, you and your antisocial, sulking self can go first." He suddenly gave a look that caused a shiver to run through the entire class.
"What's with that look?!" exclaimed a few of them.
"All that intensity from just one glance!" exclaimed Iida-kun.
"It's no good..." he mumbled. Mirio, Nejire, and I shot him glances. "Mirio... Y/N... Hado Even if I look out on them imagining they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human." He was trembling lightly. "I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything... My mind's... blank... I can't.." I watched as he turned around and faced the wall behind us. "I want to go home...!"
"Huh?!" exclaimed the class.
"Um, you are the top of UA's hero course, right?" asked Ojiro. I picked up an apple that was conveniently located on Aizawa's desk then formed a knife in one hand. I tossed the apple ahead of me then threw the knife, cutting it into two perfectly symmetrical halves while the knife landed at the center of the clock in the back of the room.
"Don't question him." I said in a cheery voice. "Or it's going to be your tail next." The class flinched and immediately shut up. "It's normal for people to have anxiety. Heck, I'd be surprised if you didn't."
"Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange!" teased Nejire. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." introduced Nejire as she gestured towards Amajiki. "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..." Hey eyes glanced towards Shoji.

"Hey, hey why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" she asked. I swear, her attention span isn't that big when she's not in battle... "Trying to look cool?"
"This is because in the past..." began Shoji.
"Oh my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? Y/N's boyfriend!" she exclaimed. Yup, pretty small attention span. "How did you get burned right there?"
"Okay, you're overstepping boundaries." I stated. "Your hair will become that apple." She gulped and took a few steps back. She then turned towards Mina-chan.
"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well?" she asked. "Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a frog, not a toad, right? There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!"

"She's got the natural airhead thing going! It's cute." said Pikachu.
"She's like a kindergartener..." commented Mina-chan.

"Hey, hey, Ojiro, can you support your whole body with your tail?" Nejire continued.
"U-um.." he stuttered.
"Hey, hey, tell me! I wanna know!" she exclaimed.

"Isn't this lack of rationality?" growled a voice.
"Okay, calm down." I said, eyeing Aizawa's floating hair. "Don't tell me I need to knock you out with my quirk." He grumbled before returning to his cocoon.
"Mirio, care to do something about Nejire?" I asked. "Or should I do something?"
"Hey, hey, I got this! I'm going to wrap things up, right?" he said, nervously pointing towards himself. His eyes seemed to glow before he leaned forward and cupped his ear. "The future's gonna be..?" There was complete silence.
"What're you supposed to say...?" muttered Pikachu.
"Grim! That's what you were s'posed to say, right?" said Mirio. He returned to a standing position. "All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!." He began laughing.

"All three of them are weird..." whispered Sato. "Even though they're called the Big Three, it's like..."
"You can't feel it in their personalities." stated Tokoyami.

"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right?" asked Mirio, placing his hands on his hips. "We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right?" He placed his hand over his chin as if he was deep in thought. "You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This year's first years are really... energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didn't work earlier, right?"
"Mirio?" questioned Tamaki.
"Why don't you all fight me at once?" he asked, raising his fist in the air. I grin appeared on my face.
"That's a good idea~" I sang out with a laugh. "They'll have a lot more trouble with you than they did with Stain~"
"W-What?!" exclaimed the entire class.

"Fight you?"
"Out of the blue?"

"It's the most rational to have you all experience our experience first hand, right?" asked Mirio. "What do you think, Y/N, since you're the teacher for today."
"Let's do it!~" I cheered. "I can't wait to see them be faced with such a big challenge~"

The Big Three have been introduced!

Fantastic fanart by _noxserenus_! Thank you very much for your hard work!~ 💞💖💗~Lua

~Lua